Field Trip (day one)

Karry pov
I woke up and see Jackson and Roy also up accept our lovely girls. " Class we arrived" Ms. He announced make my and Roy's girlfriend up " Sorry for sleep on your shoulder that long" Xing Xing said. " No prob cutie" I said and pinned her cheeks " Roy Ting Ting please stop a moment" Me and Xing Xing said make them blush. You know how sweet they give each other wake up kiss and cuddle each other " Don't touch me I want to sleep" a high pitch voice shout make us shock and it from Ing Ing. " wake up Ing Ing" Xing Xing said. " Ing Ing we arrived wake up" Ting Ting said. "Wake up sleepy head" Jackson poke her cheek then she slap his hand away " Don't you guys have ears I said I want to sleep" she said. We try to hold our laughter. I ruffles her hair then she slap my hand just like Jackson " Touch me again I will tell my boyfriend" she said then hug Jackson tight. We chuckle with her childish. " Babe wake up I will buy you a giant rilakkuma" Jackson said then she wake up immediately. We sign out loud " God finally you awake" we said accept Jackson.
Ting Ting pov
" Let get down because of you we're late" I said and point to Ing Ing. " Don't blame my girlfriend" Jackson defend her. " Awwww such an overprotective" we said. " Roy see you're not protective enough your girlfriend is complaining about you" Ing Ing said and smirk to Roy. He looks at me and hold my waist " Really?! Am I not protective enough for you" he said with sad face " No she just tease you" I said and cup his adorable face. " Kiss me if you think I'm good" he said and I kiss his baby cheeks. " Lovebird stop please we are late" other said and laugh. We get down the bus me Ing Ing and Xing Xing interlock our hand together while the boy show off their cool and handsome fashion show. " Every room have three keys so you are. You six have to spend your three days and two nights together and your room number is 143 and make sure the one who have the keys is the careful one" Ms. He said. " Ok we will" Karry said and take the keys from Ms. He. " Here your Jackson and here Roy" he said and pass the key to his best friends but not us " Hey don't you give one to us?" Ing Ing said. " I gave to your boyfriend already if you want ask from him" Karry said. " Jackson I want it" Ing Ing said and give her cutest puppy eyes. " No honey this will dangerous if I give it to you" he said and make us chuckle.
Li Ing pov
" Class go and put your stuff in your room first and come back early since now is lunch time so have lunch first then you can enjoy your half day off" Ms. He announced. We go to our room and check it. To a surprise there only a giant size bed " What the?!" we, girl said. " No surprise babe we used to it" Jackson said and back hug me make me blush it reminds me the day we have sleepovers then we go and check the bathroom. " Woow the bathroom also big it seem like it can fit all of us" Me Xing Xing and Ting Ting said. " What! You want to take shower with us" boys said and take off their shirts. Show us their hot abs. We hurry close our eyes by our hands then they removed our " What are you blushing at?" They ask make us blush even more. " Aren't we your boyfriends" they said and smirk then we push them " Ms. He said we have to have lunch then we can play so hurry" Xing Xing said then make our way to the door leave the boys chuckle. We are sitting at the table waiting for the boys yes finally they arrived. We eat lunch together and took many selfie. " Since you guys already finished your lunch you can go and play but back at 7 o'clock by the evening ok" Ms. He said and we nodded. While walk to the room " Hey where are we going?" Ting Ting ask. " Swimming since we are at the beach" boys said. " We will go to the beach first and you girl can go get change" Karry said and they leave we walk to the room and change to our sexy swimming suit. ( just like the picture and sorry for disturb)
Finished change we head to the beach and find the boys siting on the cliff. They turn and look at us in amaze.
Jackson pov
We are siting on the cliff " Why it happened to be like this?" Roy said. " What?" Me and Karry ask. " I mean we used to be the King of the school and stone heart but why we become like this?" He said. Yes right why I changed that much even myself I don't believe that it was me. " What the!!" Karry grasp. We turn to his direction and see three angel but the middle one catch my eyes then they walk closer to us I recognize that she is Ing Ing. I jump of the cliff and run to her. She looks hot in her swimming suit. I lit her up and swing her on my shoulder run towards the sea. Six of us join together and the water fight started. We play along around three hours then we lay on the sand. Ing Ing lay on my chest and I hug her. Around 4 pm the beach become clown I was standing face the sea then some girls walk to me " Hi handsome wanna swim?" A girl ask. " Wanna hang out tonight?" Another one ask. " Are you here alone?" Other girl ask. Before I answer all the question someone help me with it. " No we swim already and tonight we have something to do one more thing he's here with me I'm his girlfriend Ing Ing" Ing Ing and put out her hand for shake. They shake her and walk away. " Awww how cool is my girlfriend?" I said and kiss her cheek then something catch my eyes. All boys on the beach look at my prettiest girlfriend. I hurry put my jacket over her and zip it. She look at me confused. "You know the way you wear is showing too much skin" I said and pout. " Aww how cute" she said and pin my cheeks. She kiss my lips and I realized every boys back on their things " See no one looks at me anymore"she said. I hug her tight. The sky become dark me Ing Ing and our friends start walk along the sea, play some fireworks and take as many photos as our phones can manage. We decided to back hotel at 6:30.
Xing Xing pov
After arriving the room everyone sit on the couch. " I will take shower first" I said. " Me too" Ing Ing said. " I'm also" Ting Ting said. " Ehh you girls want to take shower together?" Karry said and raised his eyebrows. " Why can't?" We said back. " Nothing just wonder can we join" boys said and smirk. " Pervert" we shout and throw the pillow to them. Me and my friends take shower together and talk about girls stuff. Along shower finished we release that we didn't bring our clothes in we bring only towel. We peak the door and look outside but the boys nowhere to be seen so we decided to get out and change. "Boo" someone shout make us jump and almost drop our towel. "Karry/ Roy / Jackson" we shout and they blush badly when we realized we are in towel. " we will take shower then" they said and grab the towel which is on the bed" Good curves" they said and lick their lips while walk in the bathroom "pervert" we shout but the door closes before we do anything. We get change into our sleeping suit which a cute tank top and a white shorts. We wear the same thing but just different colors. My is blue and Ing Ing is red and Ting Ting is green. We brush our hair nerdy and sit on the bed. The bathroom door open reveal three shirtless hot boys walk out. We blush and cover our eyes as fast as we could " Like what you saw?" Karry whisper in my ears so as other " Get the shirt on" we shout. " You can open your eyes now" they said then we pull down our hand and let out a sign " it's 10 o'clock now are you hungry?" Roy said. " Yes" we said. " Let order something to eat" Karry said. " What you want to eat?" Jackson ask. " Anything" we said he walk to the phone on the table " Room 143 bring us six plate of spaghetti and three glass of hot milk and three glasses of milkshake" he said and hung up.
Li Ing pov
" Jackson why there only thre-" I said and cut by someone knocks the door. " Come in" Karry said and the hotel waiter push the food cart in " Mr. Yi here your food and are there anything you need?" Waiter said. " Emmm give us some snack and some drink more" Roy said " Wait in 5 minutes" waiter said and hurry push the cart out. We walk to the table where the waiter keep the food " Look so delicious" we said. Jackson pass me a plate of spaghetti and hot milk " Why not milkshake I want milkshake" I said and pout to him. " No milk is good for you and milkshake will make you fat" he said. " Ting Ting hear? Milk is good" Roy said to his girlfriend " Ok I will drink it" she said. " Xing Xing you too you have to drink milk" Karry said and she nodded " Good girl" Karry said and ruffles her hair. Jackson look at me " No I want milkshake" I said and shake my head he kiss me " Eat first then" he said and feed me the spaghetti make me blush but tasty. After eating the snack arrived they put it on the couch and leave. Jackson feed me the hot milk " drink it all I will give you the milkshake" he said. " Really" I ask. " Yes anything you want babe" he said and wink to me. I drink all the hot milk and its taste good but not as good as milkshake. I grab the milkshake from Jackson hand and sip it a little. " Here for you" I said give him back his milkshake. " Girls brush your teeth and go to sleep" Karry said. We hurry brush our teeth and jump on the bed. It's soft and super big. I jump up and down on it happily then Ting Ting and Xing Xing join with me while the boys brush their teeth " Wahh careful don't jump-" Jackson said I look at make me lost my balance and fall on the floor but I never feel the floor I open my eyes and see Jackson carry me bridal style. " See clumsy" he blame me " Sorry" I said. " Ok and hurry up sleep. Me and bestie sleep beside each other but being pull away by our boyfriends. I and Jackson cuddle each other until I fall asleep in his warm embrace.

A/N:
Is it too much?? I hope not and hope you like this chapter too😊😊🍀