Field Trip (day two)1

Nobody pov
Every student got up because of the sunshine and enjoyable feeling of the trip. Everyone on their thing even Ms. He and other teachers also play and enjoy the view. Some students swimming some take photos some eating and some dancing singing. Everyone enjoy the day happily accept a group. Let take a look in King Queen room.
Yu Xing pov
The sun shines on my face then I open my eyes everyone are sleeping even my boyfriend. I was about to sit up then a strong hands pull me back " let me sleep like this for a moment" Karry said I lay back down and fall asleep again.
Roy pov
I open my eyes and first thing I see is Ting Ting's sleeping face. I poke her cheek then she open her eyes " Morning~" I whisper she give me a best smile I peak her lip " Get up" I said. " No I need more sleep please" she said and give me another peak then put her head on my arm again. I lay beside her and shut my eyes.
Jackson pov
I open my eyes and see Ing Ing sleep soundly in my arm I peak her cheek. " Cutie wake up" I said. She open her eyes " morning~" she said. I peak cheek she returned me back with a peak on my lip. " Let's get up it's-" I said and take a look at the clock '9:45' I turn back to her " it's 9:45 already" I said and she nodded. " I will order breakfast what you want to eat?" I ask. "Noodles" she said. " No it's not good for  you so salad is it ok?" I said. " Ok and coffee" she said. " No coffee also not good to you orange juice" I said she glare at me. " What!" I said. " If you decide for me then why you ask me?" she said and pout I smile " Anything for you good" I said kiss her baby cheek one more time before deal to order food. I walk to the table and sit on the couch while deal the restaurant's number " Hello" I said. " Good morning sir how can we help you?" The stuff said as Ing Ing walk and stand beside me I pull her down that make her sit on my laps. I hug her tight. " I would like to order some breakfast" I said. " Ok wait a minute" the stuff said. " Ok you can order now" he add. " Morning set 5 set and one bowl of salad" I said and smile to a baby on my laps she smiles back. " Ok and how about drink?" The stuff said. " 3 cup of coffee and 3 glasses of fresh juice" I said. " We will send you as soon as possible what your room number?" he ask. " 143" I said and hung up. " Don't you have to take shower" I ask her. " Yeah but too lazy" she said. " Want me to-" I cut by her. " In your dream" she said and walk to bathroom. I play my phone while glance to my friends I wonder how can they sleep this long. 15 minutes later " Jackson" Ing Ing said from bathroom. " Yes princess" I ask and walk to bathroom. " I forgot my clothes" she said. " God I thought you slipped on the floor" I said and sign in relief. " Bring me my clothes" she said. " I don't know which one do you want come out and take it by yourself it's not like I never see you in towel" I said and walk back to couch then she comes out with towel around her chest suddenly the room door slung open and the waiter walk in. As my fast reflect I pull Ing Ing into my embrace and turn my back face the waiter. What the hack he almost see my girlfriend in this situation. " Sir this is your food" waiter said. " Ok put it on the table and hurry leave the room" I said coolly. He hurry rush out the room. " Jackson" Ing Ing said. " Huh?" I said. " I have to get change or else" she said and blush as apple. I let's go and she go get change.
Ing Ing pov
Omg I almost seen by a random guy. Luckily Jackson's fast to pull me into his embrace. Finally the waiter rush out I ask Jackson to let's go then I go to change. I pull out my black t-shirt accompanied with adidas logo printed and white shorts cut and black and white outer (like in the picture) then my waist being hug I turn back and see my coolest boyfriend. I smile at him and he pick me up bridal style to the dinning table. He put me down on the chair and he sit beside me. " Woow it look delicious" I exclaimed as he chuckles with my childish. I took a bit and it tastes like magical food but not delicious like my mom's cook. " How was it?" Jackson said I give him thumb up and a smile while chewing my salad. " What the hack are you two doing?? Eating without us" someone roar like a tiger. I turn round and see Roy standing behind me. " Roy can't you shut up" Karry shout back. " How can I you see Jackson and Ing Ing eat without wake us up" he said glare at me and Jackson. I'm too scared then Jackson pull me close to him force me to sit on him laps again. " No only me don't blame my girl" he defend me. Everyone wake up and walk to us. " How bad you are?" Xing Xing said. " No it's because you look peaceful in your sleep then we don't want to wake you all up" I said. They sign and sit down. " No another forgive just this time" they all said to me and Jackson as we nodded sign for agreement. After breakfast everyone take shower and change. We walk down to meet all the students and Ms. He and other teachers. " Since now all of you here I would like to announce that this evening we will have barbecue party" Ms. He said and everyone cheer up. " Yeah barbecue party" we, girls shout. " You've never joined in barbecue party huh" Karry said. " No just happy to be with all friends and classmates and also teachers" Xing Xing said. " Yes I used to have it with my family" Ting Ting said. " Me too" I said. " By my listening you're not count us right?" Roy said. " Hah!?" We said and look at him confused. " He said nothing let's go and enjoy the day first" Jackson said and pull my waist walk to a mini shop which sell many cute stuff. My eyes lite up every second I laid my eyes on it. Jackson seem realized I was looking at that cute stuff. " What do you want?" He ask. " All since it all are cute" I said and jump up and down. " Ok I will get it all for you" he said and smile at me. " Are you kidding me all?" I said in unbelievable tone and he nodded. "Hey that's unfair your girlfriend want it my girlfriend also want you can't buy it all" Roy said from behind. We look at him. " Who cares as long as my girlfriend want I will give her everything" Jackson said make me blush. " I want it too" Xing Xing winded. " Ing Ing" Jackson call me. " Huh?" I said and look at him. " Take whatever you want I will charge it for you hurry go" he said and push me. I hurry run and take all I want.
Yu Xing pov
" Xing Xing what are you waiting for hurry up or else Ing Ing will get it all" Karry said to me. I run and grab everything catch my eyes. I saw a cute puffy cat I was about to take it then Ting Ting take it away. " Ting Ting give it back" I said and chase her around then we start annoying Ing Ing who was peaceful choose her lovely toys. We start play along in the shop. " Are you girls buying things or playing chasing?" Karry said. " Both" we shout back. A hour past we grab all we want and go to the cashier. " Just only that??!" Boys ask. " What you mean by just only?" We ask back. " You know we thought you will buy all everything in this shop" Roy said. " Is this all you want?" Cashier cut us and we nodded. I got cute couple puffy cats and a giant totoro. Ting Ting buy a cute rabbit and a giant brown bear. Ing Ing buy a giant rilakkuma and around ten baby rilakkuma in different costumes. "Sorry for mess your place" Ing Ing said and bow down. " Never mind as long as your are our young master's girlfriend" cashier said make Ing Ing look at Jackson in confused. " Don't look at me like that" he said. We grab our thing and go back to our room.