Jealous

Nobody pov
School day just like the other day students come to one bye one group by group then a loud of scream start almost wake up all the people around the school.
Li Ing pov
I wake up because my phone rang like crazy. I sit up and pick up and it from Jackson.
Jackson: 20 more minutes and I'm waiting you in front of your house
Ing Ing: ok but why don't you get in? I just get up when you called
I said and I can feel his shock expression by his voice.
Jackson: What?! Just get up!!
Ing Ing:Emmm
Jackson: ok I will go in and just hurry
We hung up and I hurry go to the bathroom do my morning routine and get change. I put my hair down and clip it with a red bow hair clipper. I grab my bag and walk downstairs. I arrived the kitchen and everyone look at me like I am an alien from other planet. I said good morning and sit near Jackson " Morning pretty" R3 said and Jackson glare to them " Don't be that overprotect Jackson just make sure she's with you all the time if all that jerk at school see her in this condition they will drool over her and take away your girlfriend" Ryker said and smirk to Jackson. I smile with their word and Jackson look at then I turn to simple and eat my breakfast. After along breakfast we leave for school I go school with Jackson and R3 with my parents. I sit the car and look outside the window. " Don't ever leave me you know that jerk right?" Jackson said and I turn to him " Why should I?! I have to go wherever I want" I said. He stop the car and pin me with his hands and chair then he kiss me hard. He let go " I don't want to lose you" he said and look into my eyes. I kiss his cheek " Good morning my overprotect boyfriend" I said and smile at him. " Don't change the topic" he said. " Ok I won't leave you" I said and he continues the way to school. We arrived the school gate the same time with other. I mean Xing Xing Karry Ting Ting and Roy. Then all their fan screaming. We got off the car and walk to the class together then we meet their cheerleaders " Hi " we, girls said " Emm hi" they said and look to their King. " We will give sometimes to you guys you can talk to your crush" I said and they blush then we go to the class and leave them.
Ting Ting pov
While walking to the class, Kevin walk to us " Girls I know you are taken by King so congratulations" he said and smile to us. " Thank and is there anything else?" I ask. " Yes" he said and a bit sad. " What happened Kevin you can tell us!! We are friends right?" Xing Xing said. " Emmm I move to Australia the day next tomorrow" he said. " What!? You leave?" Ing Ing said and he nodded. We noticed that he too lonely so we hug him and comfort him. After along conversation the bell rang so we hurry to the class.
Roy pov
They leave us with our cheerleaders " Emmm congratulation" Juliya said. " Emmm thank" we said. " But remember we already no feel on you anymore so be their happiness or we will make sure you won't see them again" Victoria said. " What you gonna do to them?" Jackson said. " You know we are friends right?? We will help our friends" Angela said. " What?? Friends?! When and how!!" Karry exclaimed. " None you all business and it's our top-secret" they said and smirk then walk away leave us in confused. Then we walk to find our girls then you know what we see. They hug that nerd that stupid Kevin. We're shock at their actions but the bell rang so they go to the class without realizing us stand behind them then our cheerleaders walk to us " What are you guys doing?" They ask and look to direction we was looking. " Nothing there and what are you guys looking at?" Angela ask. " They go to the class already" Karry said with a bit angry. 
Jackson pov
What!? They hug other guy. My girlfriend hug a guy in front of me. I really angry then our cheerleaders walk to us " What are you guys doing?" They ask and look to direction we was looking. " Nothing there and what are you guys looking at?" Angela ask. " They go to the class already" Karry said with a bit angry. " Who?!" Victoria ask. " Girls and that nerd" Roy said. " Awww you guys are jealous right?" Juliya ask. " Who said no" I said then they move in and whisper into our ears " Kevin is going to leave on the day next tomorrow so don't be so much jealous"
" Why?" I ask. " We don't know either" they said and leave. " Let pretend we're angry" Roy said " and let see how they react" Karry said and smirk. " Ok I join" I said and we walk to the class. We go and sit at our seat and ignore all girls question then they also ignored us. What?? I ask myself. Me and Karry glare to Roy since it's his idea and now everything contrast. " Sorry my girlfriend also ignored me not only your" he said. We signed and continue the class.
Ring~~~~~ Ring~~~~~Ring~~~~
Xing Xing pov
Why are they angry?I don't care I will ignore them too. Then the bell of lunch time rang. " Victoria Juliya Angela wanna eat lunch together?" Karry said. What?! He dare to ask other girls over me to eat lunch with him? I glanced to him and see he smirk to me " Riley let eat lunch" I said. " No way" R3 and cheerleaders shout. " What how dare you??" Jackson and Ing Ing said in sync. Then we go to canteen and eat. We continue class until end without any conversation while walk out the school. " Angela ask her that she want to go with me or not?" Roy said and look to Ting Ting. " Emmm Ryker tell him that I don't need his help" she said and look away. " Juliya ask her go with me or herself?" Karry said and look at me. " Riley tell him that thank and I don't need it" I said and glare at him. " Oh Ryan let's go home I don't feel ride with him" Ing Ing said. " Victoria tell her it's okay" Jackson said " Emm Riley Ryan Ryker- / Juliya Victoria angel-" we and our boys said in sync but cut by them " Stop it ok stop it we will die with you guys fight" R3 and CL3 shout in sync to us and leave us. We look at each other then we turn away and go by our own.
Jackson pov
Because of Roy' s stupid plan we lost everything. I sign while walk to my car. She also why does she do that to me she doesn't even make me back. We look at each other and go home. I arrived and walk to my room. I lay on my bed and think should I call her?? No Jackson no she doesn't even care about you. So should I go to her house? What the Jackson are you crazy she doesn't talk to you why should you go there. Should I say sorry? No way she is the one who make you angry why should I'm the one who have to said. Then I go and take shower I got out and lay on my bed think and think until fall in a deep sleep.

A/N:
Hi guys!! It's too funny right?? It's ok if you don't like but I really sad that you ignore me you don't talk to me😭😭🍀🍀