Friend day

Karry pov
Ok I wake up early and I do my morning routine and go to the kitchen guess what I found when I arrived the kitchen you know I saw Roy. I run and put my hand on his forehead " Roy are you catching fever?" I said he look at me and slap my hand " Why do you think that?I'm a healthy person" he said proudly. " Answer me who are you?" I ask he looks at me in confused. " Yes of course I'm the most handsome and the cutest Roy wang" he said. " Did something hit you last night?"I said. " What?! No!? You think I'm going crazy?" He ask and I nodded. You know Roy is the laziest person who always get up late on weekend but today he's the first. I tell him that I will go and bring Xing Xing here then he hurry go to Jackson room to wake him up.
Jackson pov
Roy brake in my room and shake me like he saw aliens " Wake up Jackson wake up" he yell. I rubbed my eyes and go to the bathroom I got out and see Roy nowhere I hurry change and go down stair. " Roy" I shout. " Karry" I shout. But no reply maybe they go to bring their girl already so I hurry go to Ing Ing house. After along drive now I'm in front of her house. I got down and ring the bell then Ms. Chou come and open the door for me.
Ms. Chou pov
Someone rang the bell so I hurry to open. " What are you doing here young master?" I ask him. " Hi Ms. Chou I'm here to bring your daughter to somewhere" he said and smile to me. " You know my daughter?" I ask him. " Yes we learn in the same class" he said. " But why you here to bring my daughter?" I ask. " Doesn't she tell you that I'm her boyfriend" he said and blush. " What!? How dare you hah!? You don't even tell me that and hide until now?" I said. " No-" he said but i cut him. " I know honey I don't mind just take care of her because she's too clumsy" I said and let him in. Wow my daughter can win his heart. " Ing Ing come down Jackson here" I shout. " Coming" she shout back.
Ing Ing pov
I hurry run downstair when mom shout Jackson here. " Hi" I said and wave at him but he seem shock so I pock his arm " Oh morning pretty" he said and make me blush. Geez why this boys always make me blush? I ask myself. " Auntie we have to go bye" he said to my mom. " Mom bye I will be back early" I said and peak her cheek. " if it late as long as you're with young master it's okay don't worry" she said and wink at me. " Oh auntie stop call me young master call me Jackson it's okay if you call me that" Jackson said and my mom nodded then I being pull by Jackson to his car. He opened the door for me then drive to his house. It seem so strange he doesn't speak even a word " Jackson" I said with my soft voice. " Huh?" He said. " Why you seem so strange today did anything happen?" I ask. " Yes" he said. " What was that?! You can tell me if you want" I said seriously. " You forgot to do something for me" he said and I look at him in confused. " You do it to your mom but You didn't do it to me" he said and pout. Then I realized that l kissed my mom but I didn't kiss him then my face heat up " Realize!?" He said and I look away " Don't you do anything for repay huh?" He said then I peak his cheek " Just a peak" he said I look at him " Here" he said and point to his lip I peak his lip and pull back as fast as I could then I look away I glance and see he smiles widely. We arrived his house then we start go on the day all together. I ride with Jackson, Xing Xing with Karry and Ting Ting with Roy. We arrived the park around 11 o'clock so after park the car we decided to eat first. This park is so amazing there a lot of good view and fresh air. Finally I found and restaurant  we go in and order food " Ehh who planned to come here?" Xing Xing ask. " Me" Roy said and raised up his hand. " You want to come here because of there are many food court right?" Ting Ting tease him. " No it just" he said and pushed. " It just what?" I ask. " Nothing none your business" he said and his cheek flash a bit. Then the food serve we start eat " Hey don't give me that vegetables I also hate it" Ting Ting half shout to Roy " Just help it's good for you girl" he said. " No I can't even eat mine" she replied back. We watch they argue until they real fight start Ting Ting was about to throw vegetables to Roy but " Let's me help I will eat it" I said then they happily pass the vegetables to my plate.
Xing Xing pov
" ok I'm also help give me some and stop argue or you will know who I am?" I said then we start eat peaceful again then Karry feed me a slice of beef and it tastes so good then I steal some from him " Hey that's mine" he said and pout then he move his plate away from my hand " I just like its taste can't you give me some?" I said. " No way I also like eat" he said. " So you like it then me?" I said he move his plate to me then I start eat it happily then I look up and face him he look the advantage and kiss my lip. We pull back " Awww~ we still here" Jackson said. " This phrase should be me the one who said" Ting Ting said." Why did you do this to me?" I said and hit Karry chest. " Because your lip look more delicious then beef" he said and smirk. After eat lunch we start walk around the park play swing take pictures until the evening. I walk hand in hand with Karry " Xing Xing let's go there" he said and point to a souvenir shop. We run there and search for something special.
Jackson pov
We walk hand in hand " Ing Ing do you feel good today?" I ask. " Great and thank for make me a special day" she said. " Nothing for return?" I ask. " What do you want?" She ask. " You" I said and point to her. " Me?" She said. "Remember last night you said you will do me a favor?" I ask and she nodded. " I want you always be with me even what happens" I said and look straight into her sparkle eyes. " Ok I will and never break this promise but you also have to promise me!!" She said then I pin her to a big tree and kiss her soft lip to a surprise thing the flower being fall down on us then we pull away " Yes I will do" I said. She smiles her smile was natural from her feel not a simple smile. I pull her in my embrace and hug her tightly she hug me back. " Ing Ing you know I always want to kiss a person I love under this cherry blossom tree" I said and let's go off her " Really just like me I have that dream too" she said. " And now it's completed" we said in sync. We smile at each other. I don't know why she change me that much. Before she comes I feel nothing and never believe in love but it went contrast after she come in to my life. She's my first and also the one who change my life to a better one or I can say she bring me the light. " Thank Ing Ing" I said. " For what?" She ask. " For everything you give me" I said and smile to her " me too" she said and rest her head on my chest.

A/N :
Hi!!!! Is it okay for the pervert scene? I hope it ok for you and don't leave me because of my pervert mind please continue read it until the end😊🍀🍀