Anniversary night

Li Ing pov
It's nearly 2 years that we back together. I'm happy to have him again and also happy that treat me as before. Tomorrow is our anniversary two years. I'm so happy but worry the same time since I don't know what to do for tomorrow. Should I prepare dinner under the moon on the rooftop with him or I should bring him on a date with me and have dinner outside in an amazing restaurant ugh so stress what should I do?? Oh I should ask mom but mom and dad are abroad. Xing Xing?! Yes Xing Xing since I trust her a lot.
Phone call
Me: Wei~~Xing Xing I need you
Xing Xing : I'm sorry since now I'm dating with Karry
Me: But please
Xing Xing: Ok I promise tonight I will help you and don't call me and ruin my moment again
Me: Uhg I hate you
Xing Xing: I love you
Me: Bye
I hung up why can't she chose me over Karry ge. Geez Chou Li Ing are you crazy you're just her friend and he's her boyfriend ok now last hope.
Phone call
Me: Wei~~Ting Ting
Ting Ting: What?!
She shout from the other. OMG what happened eww my poor eardrums.
Me: Ehh what happened? Did you and Roy ge fight?
Ting Ting: Chou Li Ing don't mention that idiot name when you talk with me
I'm so clever but why did they fight shout I ask? No no no Ing Ing don't if you ask then you can't even predict what happens next.
Me: Ugh sorry I need your help
but maybe you can't right now Ting Ting: Clever girl and don't call me again I want to be alone or I will kill you after that idiot
I can feel her monster aura now. My poor Roy ge.
Me: Emm ok and bye don't think something stupid ok
Ting Ting: you wanna-
I hung up before she can say anymore or I'm sure that she will kill me too. What now everyone are busy how can I prepare for tomorrow night alone. As a usual lazy day. Sleep then eat then watch then sleep and finally night. Tomorrow ugh what should I do. Today I didn't even call or text Jackson I wonder did he forget me or because I don't dare to face him. Ing Ing relax sleep and tomorrow ask Jackson on a date then I fall asleep without notice.
*** fast forward ***
I wake up but nothing came in my mind. I walk in the bathroom lazily. As I walk in I saw a note sticked on the mirror. It said.
========================
Baby-ah~ good morning do you have a beautiful sleep and you know it's our day right?! Ok now brush your teeth take shower then go down and eat breakfast
                                             Jackson❤️
========================
I hurry up my teeth and take shower then go downstairs after I changed. I walk in the kitchen and there was a wonderful breakfast on the table with a heart sticky note besides it. I sit down and look around who cook this for me. It's still hot and how they go in my house without me knowing. I grab the note and read it.
========================
Having a nice breakfast ok and don't skip it because I'm watching you😆
                                             Jackson ❤️
========================
I happily eat breakfast without thinking. After breakfast I wash the dishes then walk to the living room and sit on the couch. A long boring morning finally end. I was thinking about lunch that someone ring the door. I walk to the door and open then Xing Xing pop out. YES finally have someone accompany me. "Hey come in you know I'm so bored here nobody accompany me even that guy he also leave me. I'm so lonely" I said and pout. "Ok I know but I'm also busy now with Karry but because If that guy he asked me to accompany you for lunch if not I will spend my day with my lovely Karry not you" she said annoying and point at me. "Yah you-" I said but she cut me. " I give you 10 minutes to get change or I will go back" she said. " ok" I said and rush to my room. At least she accompany me eat lunch I don't need to be lonely. I changed to oversized white hoodie and white mini skirt. I put my hair down then walk back downstairs and go for our lunch. After lunch she send me back and leave me alone again. Why my life today have to be like this?! I continue my drama then eat my chocolate until around 5 o'clock then someone knock the door again. I hope this time they will stay longer. I open the door reveal Roy ge dress in black hoodie black skinny jeans black cap and black glasses. He carried my over his shoulder then close the door and run to his car. What now!! Is he Roy ge or kidnaper. Omg what should I do. "Help someone help this crazy is kidnapping me" I shout as loud as I can. "Yah shut up! Why do you shout?" He said and take out his glasses. "Oh I thought you were a kidnaper" I said and smile at him but he just look at me then drove off. "Eh where are we going?" I ask. " wait and see" he said and focus on his driving. "Ge tell me " I whine. "No and shut up" he said seriously. I pout and look outside. We arrived the hair salon. "What are we doing here?" I ask but he ignored me and walk in. As we walk in he sit at the waiting chair and about me. I was being pull and end up sit on a chair and they start do my hair. After did my hair they start put make up on me and I bet now my face look like a vampire. A long time finally they let me go. They didn't even let me see my face in the mirror what did they mean do that to me? I walk to Roy ge and when he sees me he stand up and walk to the car without saying anything. I hop in and he continues drive off. Where does he want to bring me again? I don't dare to ask so I just keep silent and wait. We arrived someone's house which I don't know whose. "Go in and change this" Roy ge said and hand me a brow bag. I walk in and hurry change to the beautiful red short dress above my knee. It's look so beautiful. I put on the red high heels which is match with the dress perfectly. I hurry walk back and hop in. He drives me to the beach. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "Go down and walk to the seaside you will see someone" he said and drive off. I obey him and walk to the seaside. What a surprise is Karry ge standings there. He looks so handsome with his outfit black skinny jeans bluesky t-shirt and white outer. I walk to him. "Hi ge what are you doing here" I ask then he pick me bridal style and walk to the motor water. "Ge where are we going?" I ask and he just point to a ship in the middle sea. "Oh ok" I said and quite again. As we arrived on the ship Ting Ting show up and gesture me in the ship. "Hey what are we doing here?" I said and she just smile. She guide me to a seat and ask me to sit then leave me with no word. I sit there alone around 2 hours but nobody show up. I was about to stand up then someone push the door and walk in. Guess who yes of course my beloved boyfriend Jackson Yi. I walk to him and hug him tight. He looks so handsome tonight with his red tuxedo. "Happy two years anniversary babe" he said and kiss me. "Happy anniversary" I said and smile. We spend our days until midnight. We return back home since Jackson said he rent this ship just for dinner.

A/N:
Wait for the last chapter ok?!😆🍀

Extra photo