The truth and Again

Li Ing pov
Everyone looks at me like I was a thief who stole their preciou thing. I smile at them " Are you really want to know?" I ask and they nod like a little kid. I chuckle. " Ok but it's a long story" I said. " We have time" Karry ge said. " Ok then" I said and smile. I start to tell them the truth. " After I hung up his call I tell the taxi to go to the XXXXX mountain where is we curved our love symbol. When I arrived I try my best to forget you before got off and pay for the taxi. I pull my suitcase along and walk on the way to the hill where we curved it. I grabbed a little knife from my handbag and walked to the stone. First I wanted to destroy but I ended up stared at it and cry. After I calm I decided my last decision and destroy it but maybe it didn't want to leave the stone then I slipped and fall down the hill. I closed my eyes and every moment we're together flashback in my mind then everything turn black after I was at the middle of the road" I said as everyone gapes. " Oh my dear" Mama Yi said and hug me along with my mom. " But it's okay because after I woke up I was sleeping on a comfy bed I looked around and found no one I tried to sit fail because my head hurted like hell. Then someone opened the door and she's grandma and I started to love with her since that day" I said. "Why don't you come back?" My mom asked. "At first I want to come back after a month but then grandpa sick and I feel like I want to take care of him then I continue stay with them and they treat well and one more thing they even paid for my school and now I'm ready graduated" I said and smile proudly. " But why don't you call us?" Karry ge said. " because I'm not ready to face all of you that time" I said pout. " but at least tell us where you are you make my baby cry all day and night almost a month" Roy ge said. " sorry but I'm sure that all of you will come and find me at the place that I hide so I decided not to tell" I said. " Emm Ing Ing" Jackson said. " huh?!" I said. " Everyone lets go out it's time for them" his mom said. " And Angel remember my words and mean your words ok" his grandma said and walk out along with the rest. "Ing Ing" he said softly. The voice that wish to hear everyday the voice that make me smile laugh cry and sad the voice that I miss. " what?!" I said coolly. " Ing Ing please and I want to explain you everything" he said. " I don't want" I said. " please let's me explain you the truth is me and Emily are-" I cut him. " Best friend or friend I know you will say that" I said and raise my eyebrow. "No but it's-" again I cut him. " True and I should believe you" I said. "The truth is I was for-" " force by her or her dad?" I ask. " don't you believe me I beg you please believe me" he said in sad tone. "Never" I said. " Ing Ing please I loved you and now I still love you more than before and please give me the second chance I swear I won't let it happen again" he said and look in my eyes as I look back. " believe me please" he said. "Like I said never" I said then he deop his knee and cry in front of me. What the?! Did I said something wrong. I Ben down and huge him. "Stop cry stupid" I said. " please believe me" he said  I kiss his lips and smile as he's shocked. Lips I love the most. Kiss I always missing now I can kiss it again. I pull back and look at him. "Never" I said. " then why you kiss me?" he ask. "because I still love you stupid" I said. "But why don't you believe me" I ask. "It's because I knew the truth already" I said and smile to him. " you knew what?!" he ask. " I knew the truth" I said and smile at him. "Why don't you tell me at first you scared me to dead" he said and pout. "Eh but how you know?" he ask. " because grandma always told me about her beloved grandson but she never know her son is an arrogant guy" I said chuckle. " Yah!! But why don't you believe me even you heard the truth from grandma" he ask. " because I never believed you since first place" I ask. " What?!"he half-shout. " I never believe you cheated on me and I never believe you did that to me" I said. " ok then don't hate Emily" he said. " Why should I?! I knew you two was being forced" I said. "Good to heard that and how about us?" he ask. " us?? What do you mean?" I ask back. "I mean are we still cou-" "friends?!" I ask. "No I mean couple" he said. " you kidding me couple" I said and laugh hardly. " what so funny??"he ask. " ok now I don't have boyfriend and I used to have but three years ago he left me because of his stupid" I said and laugh again. " I'm not stupid" he said but I still laugh. "Yah shut up" he's piss off now but too bad I can't hold my laugh. Then something soft on my lips. I push him. " Jackson" I shout. " What!? To keep you stop laughing it's the only way" he said. " but now I'm serious are you Chou Li Ing can be my girlfriend again?"he ask. I try to hold my tear. The phrase I always want him to say to me now he said it. I cry and hug him. " what else can I say when I told you already" I said.
Nobody pov
The couple enjoy their world when the adult outside stalk them. "Finally" they said.

A/N:
Finally I can do it. I don't know what to with this late update again besides saying sorry *bow down*🙏🏻😊😆🍀