New couple

Mei Ting pov
I was walk side by side with Roy then I realized I lost all my friends " Roy where are everyone?" I ask. " I don't know maybe they go and do their own thing" he said and I nodded. " Wanna eat some ice cream?" he ask. " Yes and your treat" I said and run to the ice cream shop. " Hi young couple what do you want?" Saler said that words made me blush ' young couple'. " One chocolate ice cream" we said in sync then a minute later he give us a chocolate ice cream " Only one?" I ask the saler. " Yes little miss this ice cream shop called 'forever' so you two have to eat together to be forever with each other and if you want to buy one more wait for tomorrow" he said. I face palm myself and walk behind Roy to a bench. " Hey don't you give it to me?" I ask. " No I can give everything but not this" he said. I glare at him then he turn to me and lick it in front of me make me drool over the ice cream then I take the advantage by lick the other side but everything went contrast my plan.
Roy pov
She was about to lick the other side of the ice cream so I pull it down then that make her lip on mine. I smirk and kiss her while drop the ice cream. I know she's shock with my actions then I pull away " Love it?" I ask and her face turn red. Suddenly the LED show up the sense when we was kissing her face turn more and more red. " Ting Ting can you give me a chance?" I ask she was about to run but she block by all the staff in the park. They're holding a sign that said ' Be him' then she turn back " Ting Ting I love you" I shout out loud and everyone start cheer and said ' be him'. " Ting Ting please be my girlfriend?" I said and open my arm then her tears flow down while she run into my arm and hug me. I hug her back " So the answer?" I whisper. " Yes of course" she said and wipe away her tears. I hug her again and everyone cheer up and then they back on their thing. " Wanna eat ice cream?" I ask. " Yes but don't you hear what he said?" She said. I walk to the ice cream shop and he give me two chocolate ice cream  " Here young master" he said. " What young master?!" She said. "Let me tell you a secret this park belongs to my family" I said and smirk at her. " So that mean you made all the plan?" She ask and I nodded. " Jerk" she mumbled. I peak her lip again " Since you said I'm a jerk so let me be a jerk" I said and smile devil then she hit me but it so soft I don't feel any hurt. I hand ice cream to her and she lick it happily. I really love this side of her childish side her innocence side. " Congratulations" my friends shout out of nowhere. " Congrats Ting Ting" Ing Ing said. " Don't dare to hurt my sister or you will know what I gonna do to you" Xing Xing said. " But why you know it?" Ting Ting ask with innocent face. " There" girls said in sync and point to the LED that show our kiss sense it made her blush badly also me. 
Jackson pov
" Let's party for the new couple" I said. " Ok let's go and your treat" Ing Ing said. " Why me Roy you are the owner so treat on you?" I said. " Me why should I?" He said. " Because you cheat on us you earn a lot of money from us this whole day" we said in sync and point to him. " Emmm ok!! I will treat you all if Ting Ting kisses me again" he said and smirk. Then we eyes Ting Ting. She blush like hell. " No way it's embarrassed me enough so I'm not doing it again" she said and try to hide her blush. " So for me also no way to treat you all" he said and put his hands in his pocket. " Ting Ting please just kiss don't think too much there will be a lot of food you like and he's also your boyfriend" girls said. Then Ting Ting look at me and Karry then she smiles evil " I will do it if you two" she pushed and point to Ing Ing and Xing Xing " Kiss your boys" she continued. Woow good idea Ting Ting I really want to thank you but if I do Ing Ing will kill me but I still thank. I give and 'thank you' look and she give me back' you're welcome' look.
Karry pov
Nice job Ting Ting for give me this advantage I give'good plan' look and she give me back'thank' look. " Ting Ting I never think you're that bad" Xing Xing said. " Not too bad babe" I said. " how can it not bad?" Ing Ing said. " Just a kiss and there will be a lot of food you like and one more thing we're your boyfriends" Jackson said then Ing Ing glare at him. " Want my treat or not it's depends on yourself" Roy said. Then Xing Xing move in and kiss my cheek. I smirk and she blush harder and harder. " What are you waiting for Ing Ing?" Ting Ting said. " I was thinking" she said. Then she move into Jackson's cheek but he change his face direction so then her lip connect with him. She look away and blush like apple. Why I'm so stupid?? Why don't I do like Jackson to get lip kiss?? Stupid Karry I blame myself. We look at Ting Ting and give her devil smile. She move for kiss Roy's cheek but he block his cheeks with his hands so the only one choice is his lip then he pull Ting Ting's face and connect their lip together. " Yeah~~~ let's go to eat" girls shout. " You never eat huh?" I tease they glare at us and walk away. We run after them.
Yu Xing pov
" Hey which one should we choose?" Ing Ing ask. "All you girls can choose" Roy said. " Ok then the most expensive one" I said and point to a modern restaurant and they all nodded but Karry hold my hand and change its direction to the other. " This is the real most expensive one not that one" he said and smirk to Roy. " Good eyesight Karry" Roy said. We go in and a waitress guide us to a VIP room. We order food and it's price really high you know a plate of steak cost over 100$." I don't want to eat right now" I and my bestie said in sync " Don't you three are the one who want to eat?" Karry ask. We shake our head and said No. " Don't worry about the price cause I'm the one who treat" Roy said and smile to us. " Thank for give me that money" Karry said and wink at Roy make us confused badly. He seem got we're in confused mood. " To be honest my parents own this restaurant" he said and smile. " No wonder why you know it's the most expensive" Ing Ing said. " Emm give us six plates of steak and milkshake in each" Jackson said. " Jackson don't you own anything in this park?" Ting Ting said and he look up from his phone. " Who said? At least I own her" he said and point to Ing Ing. She slap his hand away and blush. " No I don't" he said. " Stop lie Jackson it doesn't make sense" Xing Xing said. " Ok besides this famous restaurants , the park and ice cream shop all are under my family's" he said. What the how come our boys so rich? I ask myself then the food serve so we start eat. After the dinner it was 7:30 so we straight home Karry bring me back home while other on their own.
Ing Ing pov
I sit in the car with Jackson since he said he brings me back home and talk about our days. We arrived home he run and open the door for me. " Wanna go in first?" I ask. " No" he said and turn to his car. " Jackson" I said and he turn back. I kiss his cheek and he smiles " What was that for?" He ask. " For made me a great day" I said then he peak my lip " You too and good night sleep early tomorrow we'll go school together ok?" He said. " Ok and good night" I said. " Bye princess" he said. " Bye prince" I said. " Bye pretty" he said. " Hey don't you go home" I said and walk in my house leave him outside I watch his car disappear from the window of my house " Bye" I mumble. " Mom dad R3 I'm back" I shout. " How was your day?" My mom ask. " Perfect" I said and walk upstair. " Ing Ing don't you eat?" My dad shout. " I ate with Jackson already" I shout back. " Ok and  sleep early tomorrow you have class don't forget" my mom shout. " I know" I shout. I take shower and change to my sleeping suit and sleep Zzzzzzzz.

A/N:
Hi guys!!! How was that? I hope you like it😊 and long time no see I hope you're not lazy to wait me to publish new!!! I'm just kidding to said you're lazy. 🍀🍀