IV

Link approached the small village on his beloved horse. It seemed so quiet and peaceful. What could the people here have possibly done to anger the Gorons? Up ahead, Link could see a figure waving to him. He dismounted his horse and approached the stranger.

"Greetings young man!" the person greeted him. "Do you happen to be the hero Her Majesty has sent?"

"Yep, that's me! My name is Link," the hero replied.

"Greetings to you, Link! My name is Shingu. I am the chief of Kakariko Village. I assume the princess has told you of our predicament?"

Link nodded in response. A grim face came upon the chief.

"Good. Then there is no need to explain our conflict," he said. "If it isn't too much trouble, my people would like it if you asked the Gorons why they are so furious with us."

"Of course!" Link replied. "I'll head up to Death Mountain right away!"

"Thank you so much, hero. And please help them to understand that we mean no harm."

The young man in green nodded and raced towards the mountainous home of the Gorons. He hoped things will go well.

Ω

After facing many trials and dodging Gorons left and right, Link finally managed to reach the home of the rock creatures without getting caught... Until a nearby guard found him. He was picked up with ease by the guard, and the hero struggled to escape his grasp.

"H-Hey! Let me go!" he pleaded.

"Who are you?" the Goron questioned. "And what are you doing here?"

Praying for his safety, Link gave the suspicious creature some closure.

"My name is Link!" he cried. "Princess Zelda sent me to help you guys!"

The Goron stared at him with cautious eyes before dragging him away. The hero began to worry for his safety. What would they do to him? Will he be safe? Many questions flooded his mind.

They made it to a room full of Gorons. In the center was an old one, whom Link assumed was their leader.

"Elder!" the guard said. "This human here believes he can help us."

The elder looked at Link, studying him. Finally he nodded, and he was dropped to the ground with an 'oof'.

"Tell me, human," the elder began. "Exactly how can you help us?"

"You see, Princess Zelda told me to come here 'cause you were attacking the people in Kakariko Village. I'm here to figure out the problem and solve it!"

The elder once again studied the hero to determine if his words were true. Link began to feel After his examination, the Goron smiled and gestured for him to walk forward.

"You see, young man," the elder explained. "Our people have been protecting an ancient relic for many centuries. It has been kept away in our sacred temple, but just recently we discovered the it to be missing. We believed it was those humans who stole our precious relic."

Link thought of it for a quick second. The story didn't seen to add up, so he decided to question him.

"But when I talked to the people, they didn't seem to know why you guys were attacking them. Maybe they didn't steal it?"

"Nonsense!" a Goron shouted. "It had to be the humans! Who else could have taken it!?"

"Yeah! Only a human could evade the detection of Linhu!"

Link began to grow nervous. The group of rock creatures seemed to grow more furious by the second. He knew only one person could have done this: that creepy demon lord, Ghirahim. Perhaps telling them the true culprit would ensure peace among them and the humans again. But, how was he supposed to calm them down? Then an idea popped into his head. Link pulled out his ocarina and began to play a song he showed one of the Goron children a few years ago.

The sweet, soft melody played in the room and echoed off the walls. The Gorons began to settle down one by one, allowing Link to explain.

"Look," he said. "I understand that all of you are upset that someone stole from you, but don't worry. I already know who did it, and I'll be sure to get your relic back!"

All was silent within the room. The creatures stared at him intensely before the elder broke the silence.

"Thank you hero. Once you find the relic, please return it to us."

"Of course," he said. "I'll be back before you know it!"

Link hurried out of the room back towards the village. He climbed onto the saddle on his horse and made his way to one of the Great Fairy springs. If anyone knew where Ghirahim would be, they would know. 

Ω

"Ghirahim."

"Yes Master?"

"I told you not to call me that," the person blushed.

The demon lord chuckled at his master's reaction. Oh how he loved to tease her.

"My apologies my little princess~"

"You're impossible!" she groaned. "Anyway, we have successfully stolen the ancient relic from the Gorons. Do you have the Goddess?"

"Do you doubt me that much my dear?" he smirked in reply. "I have already sent my strongest minions to capture her, and sure enough they have delivered~"

With a snap of Ghirahim's fingers, two goblins walked through the doors of the room carrying a large bag of something. They set it down and removed it to reveal what was inside, and the woman was very satisfied.  They chained them up and left the room immediately.

"Well well well," she began with a grin. "It seems I've underestimated you, Ghirahim. You really do keep your word."

"Thank you, my princess. I aim to please~" the demon smiled.

The woman turned back towards her victim, the same smirk plastered on her face.

"As for you, my dear, you will be my ticket to pleasing our dear Lord Ganondorf. But, don't even think about escaping. I have ordered Ghirahim to take your life, if need be. And if he won't do it, I have been given orders to take you out, so I wouldn't try anything fishy if I were you."

The person glared at her with as much anger as she could muster.

"But not to fret my dear!" she continued. "We actually need you, so you're otherwise perfectly safe... Princess Zelda."

____________________________________
I know. The ending was shitty ;-;