XXIV

As the sun rose over the horizon, Hiku slowly opened her eyes. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks as she stared at Ghirahim's sleeping form, remembering the events of the previous night. Reluctantly she removed the covers and made her way to the bathhouse. Considering there were only two men, her lover and a hero who wasn't much of an early riser, she had no issue roaming the hallways without some form of coverage for her exposed body.

Some of the guards in the large room noticed she was having some trouble as she tumbled inside and rushed to prepare a bath for her. They asked if she had been attacked last evening, but she reassured them everything was fine. Hiku sighed contently as she relaxed in the steaming water, all of the pain in her lower body slowly deteriorating.

After about an hour a guard came in and dropped off some fresh clothes. Hiku thanked her, and the guard left.

The girl climbed out of the now cool water and grabbed a towel that was left when she first entered. She quickly dried herself off and waltzed over to the fresh set of clothes. It was mostly the traditional Gerudo garments she saw many of the soldiers wearing with only a few minor changes such as the color as well as the extra cloth used. (Just imagine the Gerudo Vai outfit Link uses in BOTW. I'm too lazy to describe it) Though it wasn't exactly her style, it would have to do.

Now that she was fully dressed, Hiku left the bathhouse and made her way back to the room full of decorations. Once she opened the door, embarrassment washed over her. Inside stood the woman in white (who Hiku discovered last night was named Neba), Ruto, the Gordon elder, Shingu, a few members from each race, Link, and Ghirahim.

"My liege!" Neba smiled as she saw the princess. "You've made it just in time. We were discussing the plan to infiltrate Hyrule Castle."

"The volunteers I've gathered will help set up a base in and around Lon Lon Ranch," Shingu suggested. "Whatever supplies that are left over will be kept there, and as the army progresses we'll follow behind."

"Once we're close enough," the elder said. "Us Gorons will bash our way through the castle as a distraction for Ganon's goons."

"And we'll join in the battle," Neba continued. "Meanwhile Ruto and her people will guide Her Majesty and her friends through the castle sewers up to the throne room to face Ganon."

"Well then, what are w waiting for?" Link spoke up. "Let's do this!"

Everyone in the room began to cheer, but Hiku couldn't help but feel that there was something they were forgetting.

Koi.

The princess's heart stopped at the thought of her 'fiancé'. She forgot he still fought under her father's command. Then she realized... Has everyone else forgotten as well?

"Guys!" she suddenly exclaimed. "Isn't there something we forgot?"

"What are you talking about?" a Hylian merchant asked.

"Everything in our plan might just work. But...how do we take care of the general?"

Everything became silent. No one dared to speak. Though few had ever confronted the red haired knight, all knew of what he was capable of. Link was the only one who didn't understand the situation, which was why he ignorantly asked:

"We'll fight him just like any other of that bastard's men!"

This of course made Ghirahim sigh.

"Oh, Skychild. You're still as naive as ever. Look, I'll just handle that loathsome general and regroup with the rest of you in the throne room."

"Then I'm going with you."

The demon felt his heart beat faster at her statement, and he stared at Hiku as if she said the dumbest thing in the world.

"No. You're staying behind in the camp."

"Sorry Ghirahim, but my decision is final."

He was about to retort, accusing the girl of being mental, but was quickly interrupted by the hero.

"If anything happens, we'll have your back!"

The room began to fill with cheers and hollers. Finally, Hyrule had a beacon of hope. Now all that needed to be done was to take down Ganondorf. So...

Let the final battle begin.

___________________________________

I was immensely agitated by my allergies and my boss when I wrote this so I apologize if it sucked.

I swear I need more than 3 days off...

And I forgot I have therapy in the morning on Wednesday.

And A Tale of Two Rulers still hasn't been updated yet.

And Aketchi-kun from Persona is still dead.

Basically this day just keeps getting worse by the minute.

Anyway enough of my bullcrap. I'll see you guys in this next one! Now excuse me while I go pass out on my sofa. Bye!