Becoming me again

The first place we went into was the hair salon. I was dying  to have my hair sorted out. I chose layers with a swept over fringe then decided to have it turned pillar box red. I looked totally different already but started to notice bruising forming under my eyes and my face looked like I had been hit by a truck. Nobody was questioning it so I pretended nothing was there also. I then had a women in the salon wax my eyebrows and quickly shape my nails for me. I even paid for Linds to have hers done to say thanks for helping me today. The next place we headed to was the makeup store. I bought foundation, concealer, Liquid eyeliner, mascara...and a lot more I must of spent hundreds in that one store. I even bought myself a hairdryer and straighteners. The next place was the mall at the bottom of th street and we was rushing in and out of shops buying tons of skinny jeans, lots of band t-shirts, a lot of revealing tops to try and help me feel sexy again, skate shoes and pumps, a few pairs of iron fist heels and pumps, some vans, a few hoodies, a new coat and loads more. I went a bit crazy but Linds was loving it. She clearly enjoyed helping people shop and gave me a lot of fashion advise for my figure. 

"Lingerie!" Linds gleamed at me. I stopped dead and shook my head staring at the lingerie store in front of me. "Whats wrong? Come on!" I shook my head again looking like a deer in headlights. I didn't even know my bra size how embarrassing?! I was too ashamed to go in. "I don't know my bra size cos he never let me wear proper bras" I whispered to Linds trying my best to not let people hear. "It's okay we can get measured together" She smiled dragging me inside the store. My heart started to race as a lady approached us with a overly exaggerated smile on her face. "Can I help you ladies?" She gleamed at us. "Yeah she needs measuring" Linds gleamed back pushing me towards the women a bit too forcefully. "Okay follow me miss" She smiled leading me into a changing room. Closing the curtain behind her and pulling out the tape measure I looked at her confused. "Well you need to take your top off silly" She giggled at me. I suddenly felt sheer panic at the thought of another humanbeing seeing the scars on my body. "Well come on then we haven't got all day" She smiled again helping me lift my top over my head. She never even paid attention to anything but my childlike crop top bra. "Laundry day is it miss?" She giggled while she started to measure me. "Yeah...laundry day" I smiled back relieved she did not say anything else. "Right your a 34D miss" I smiled back putting my top on and then followed her out into the shop floor. "Right ready to shop?" Linds smiled excited for me. I nodded worried at what I was in for. 

Linds grabbed lots of bras and thongs of the racks passing them to me. They was all good taste but some a bit sexier than I was used to. She also handed some cute panties and french knickers before leading me to the till. "Wait do you sell night wear?" I asked the lady who earlier measured me. "Yes just over in the back miss" She smiled pointing me and Linds to a more secluded part of the shop. I looked at the different types of nightwear hanging from the racks. Satin skimpy night dresses, shorts and vest tops and stuff I guess you would wear to impress that special someone. I grabbed a few satin night dresses and a few pairs of shorts that came with vests. Linds handed me some socks from the side rails and some sexy stockings. "What do I need this for?" I asked confusingly at her. "To wear with this" She giggled handing me a pair of sexy panties with suspenders attached to them. "But I got nobody to impress" I whisper shouted at her. "But one day you may do" I didn't want to argue and I knew she was only trying to help so I grabbed them from her hand and placed them in my overflowing basket. I started to go bright red when I turned to see a wall covered in sex toys. I froze gulping hard staring at the huge dildo's and vibrators staring back at me. 

"I have this one" Linds said plainly grabbing a rampant rabbit off the shelf setting it off. "Powerful sucker this is" She giggled. Shocked I just watched her playing with it mortified she could be this confident in public. "Hey why don't you buy one?" She suggested. "Erm no I don't think so" I laughed back trying to walk away from the wall. "Don't be silly you need a release on those lonely nights" she chirped pulling me back by my arm. I knew I was not getting out of this one at all so just stood there waiting for her to hurry and pick one for me. "Now you clearly are new to sex toys, I reckon you probably would need something with vibration and possibly something to work the outside also" I looked shocked at her feeling my face go red. She thinks she knows me so well aha. But the thing is I had never enjoyed sex because my first time was after Dave got drunk and hit me forcing me to do it. I had never enjoyed sex it just didn't interest me at all. Finally she made up her mind and handed me two. One was a "magic wand" and the other an average size dildo with vibrating function. I headed to the till to pay and got out of the shop as quick as possible. I didn't have to use them, just buy them to keep Linds thinking I am normal.