Too good to be true

*1 WEEK LATER*

Cassie's POV

A week had passed since Zack had proposed to me. We hadn't had the chance to celebrate yet due to me being so busy with finishing off the house and Zack going back to work but I told him to go out with the guys and celebrate tonight. We could always have the weekend out to celebrate again once I had finished everything. I finished dusting the bedroom as Zack left the bathroom wrapped in a towel only. The way the water droplets sat on his body made me wanna rape him literally, but that was imnpossible right now with it being that time of the month for me. I hadn't even gone back on birth control yet since what had hapened and the fact it failed last time. It just never crossed my mind. I continued to tidy around eyeing Zacks body as he began to dry and dress. He put on a pair of jeans, a studded belt and his red plaid shirt open with a jack daniels tee underneath. He always looked adorable in that get up. I ended up sat on the bed just watching him silently while he did his hair and once done his eyes caught mine in the mirror and he gave off a cheeky smile towards me. "You sure you don't want to come?" He asked turning to face me. "I am too tired after sorting the last spare room out. I just want to lay on the sofa and watch some tv I think" I smiled as he helped me to my feet pulling me into a hug. "Ok, see me out?" He asked. I nodded and we both headed downstairs his fingers laced with mine and the polish can and cloth in my other hand. Once at the door Zack held me again gently and lovingly. Since that night last week he acted as if he was extremly happy with what he had right now..more grateful it would seem. We kissed for a breif moment before he headed out the dor and I waved him off as he went out of view down the road. 

I headed back inside locking the door behind me and after placing the polich and cloth on the coffee table I sat down on the sofa and turned the tv on. I began to watch a programme about elephants and must of dropped off part way through as when I opened my eyes the tv was on standby. I only thought I closed my eyes for a second but looked at the time and it was 2am. Zack left at 6pm so I had been out a while. I decided to take myself to bed realising Zacks shoes were still gone so presumed he was still out or possibly at one of the guys houses for the night. I headed up to our room and cimbed into the lonely bed letting sleep take over me again. 

Zack's POV

I had been at the bar an hour now as it was 7.10pm. The guys were drunk already and I was just enjoying drinking slowly not wanting to get too messed up as I had plans on driving home tonight. I sat back feeling content and relaxed watching the guys all laugh amongst themselves when I realised I needed a fresh drink. Without stating where I was going I went to the bar and ordered myself a beer. Feeling someone's eyes on me I looked around to only see many others like myself and my friends drinking and having a laugh. I grabbed my beer and headed to the beer garden sparking up a cigerette in the corner. I thought I was alone till I heard a clearing of a womens throat behind me in the shadows. I turned trying to see who it was as she stepped out grinning at me in her pencil skirt and slinky blouse. "Lucy" I grumbled to myself not happy I had bumped into her. "So Mr Baker how's things with you and Cassie?" She asked leaning against the wall in complete view now. I tried not to look at her feeling discusted with not just myself but her smug look that was plastered across her face. "I don't think that is any of your buisiness" I muttered back in reply continueing to smoke my cigerette. She let out a little giggle that only annoyed me more. "I don't think that is any way to talk to your shrink Mr Baker" At that I felt even more discust with her and my temper took over. Noticing the beer garden was empty I didn't see any harm of frieghtening her to make sure she back off from me and Cassie. I dropped my cigerette on the floor and slammed my beer onto the wall causing Lucy to jump. I turned towards her rashly and slammed her back against the wall just enough to shock her and pushed my fists into the wall either side of her body. Anger plastered over my face I wanted her to know I was more than discusted with her. Her breath picked up as she showed no emotion over her own face. "You stay the hell away from me and Cassie...GOT IT!" I spat through gritted teeth. All she did was let out a small laugh amusement taking over her face.