A first time for everything

Two weeks had passed Since I left Dave and I was finally settled into living above the bar. It was a normal thing now for Zack to invite me to the rock and blues bar after lockup and for us to end the night with a good night kiss. Of course others would be with us at that bar who we worked with. I was starting to get to know everyone we worked with from going out after work and even during the day to the gym  with a few of the girls and Linds. I was starting to live a life again but one thing got to me. Why was me and Zack kissing every night to say goodnight but no other time. I know we wasn't in a relationship or anything without being told and I know we both got comfort from a kiss once a night but I never understood why we did it. We never spoke about it either. The next morning it would be like nothing ever happened up until we would kiss again and each time the kiss was soft gentle and it made me feel warm inside. I was sure it was making Zack feel warm inside too with how he would watch me go back into my room after every time. I decided to head to the tattoo parlour and get my piercings redone. I only took them out due to fear of Dave ripping them out after he threatened it once. I was brave enough by now to walk around the stretch of beach front shops alone. I stepped into the tattoo shop and waited for someone to be available to Pierce me up. I had my lip redone on one side. My eyebrow done twice next to each other and my belly button done. I then decided to have them Pierce my ears and start off the first part of stretching both sides. I glanced in the hand mirror at myself and smiled at me looking more like myself again. 

I decided to have two anchors tattooed on my feet while I was there and to start off my sleeve. I had put it off for so long because of the abusive man from my past. I booked in the next part of my sleeve and my chest piece for he next day and the artist drew up my designs. I paid the artist and left a tip of £20 to say thank you and headed back towards the bar. I stopped dead outside a boutique clothes shop and remembered we was all going for a work meal at a posh restaurant that night after work. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed a little silver dress hanging on a mannequin in the back of the shop and rushed inside to look at it closer. "Its a pretty little number huh?" A man with a camp voice smiled beside me. "Yeah...how much?" I asked feeling the soft silky material. "For you dear I will cut off £50" He smiled at me again. I smiled excited as he handed me the same dress off the rail and pushed me towards the changing rooms to try it on. A perfect fit but what shoes should I wear? I stepped out to look into the store mirror at myself. The dress came to mid thigh covering my scars perfectly. My legs looked long and sexy in this dress and I knew I had to have it. "Try these" The man suggested handing me some black and silver sandal heels. The silver diamontes shined on them to match the dress. I sat down in a stool to place them onto my feet and the man helped me back up by my hand and back to the mirror. I gasped at how amazing I looked and felt. For the first time since I left him a tear fell down my cheek which I could no longer hold in. "The shoes are free with the dress. Someone as beautiful as you deserves a beautiful outfit like this" I smiled back at him and changed back into my own clothes before paying for the outfit and floating out of the shop. Yes floating. I felt like I was on cloud 9.

After another busy shift that night we finished cleaning up and I headed upstairs to change quickly. I touched up my hair and makeup and sprayed on some new perfume Linds had bought for me.  I felt extremely sexy and Zack suddenly came into mind. I blushed to myself at the thought of how he would look at me dressed like this. Was I dressing this way to impress Zack? I suddenly realized what I was unwillingly doing. "Nothing was going to happen your not ready yet" I reassured myself. I put the perfume back into my drawer and headed to my underwear drawer to close it when I noticed the sex toys Linds had convinced me to buy. I bit down onto my lip feeling a heat build inside of me but shook it off and slammed the drawer shut. I grabbed my purse and headed down stairs to meet the rest of the crew at the front bar. As I stepped into the front bar area a few wolf whistles came my way from the guys and some gasps from the girls. Zack stayed silent and smiled at me watching me walk towards them all. My heart started to race as I noticed Zack looking at me more seductively than usual and that heat rose inside me again. I hoped it wasn't obvious and grabbed a shot hot from the table as everyone else copied my action. We all gulped our shots before heading outside, me and Zack at the back of everyone. "You look stunning by the way" He whispered into my ear grabbing onto my wrist gently. I smiled trying not to giggle in case anyone heard and kept walking following everyone down the street.