Letting him take over me

He stayed silent his back still facing me as I scooted to the edge of the bed. "I really need to know why Zack". He turned slowly and sat on the bed next to me holding his hands on his lap. "Why what?" he whispered shakily. "Why lead me on like that? You really hurt me" I said calmly. I could feel a tear escape but he never noticed because he was staring at his hands at all times. There was a brief pause as I waited for his answer. "What you said was true. I am a sex addict and I was doing well till the day I properly talked to you" I sighed at his answer but didn't feel any better. "I am sorry I did that to you but I did try. I wanted to fall for you but I am not a one women man. I'm sorry" his voice was a low whisper only just audible. "I understand" I replied. Although I did kind of understand I still felt cheap. used and heart broken. He was causing me to fall for him hard and now not having him kiss me anymore or hold me I felt a pain in my heart for the loss of that affection. "Can I ask you something?" he broke the silence turning to face me as I nodded. "Are you going to see that guy again?"I blinked at him wide eyed and felt a bit of anger build inside. "Well if I do it is none of your business!" I snapped. "You can do better than him" he muttered blinking back at my reaction. "What like you? Or someone who will use me again?" I realized I was being a bitch and instantly felt bad. "Sorry" I quickly added tears starting to fall again. Zack pulled me into a hug and I relaxed into it as I sobbed even harder into his chest. "No other guy has ever made me feel the way you made me feel" I whispered between sobs still clinging to him. "Cassie I am so sorry" he clung even tighter to me stroking the back of my hair and back. "It's just going to be hard to not touch you anymore and I am scared to open up to another man" I continued. "We don't have to stop you know" he gently let go of me holding my hands in front of us on the bed. I looked at him confused waiting for him to elaborate. "I don't want you to feel used so I would rather if we was to continue you knew the terms" I pulled my hands back to wipe tears from my face and scoffed at him disgusted. "Not like that Cassie. I would not sleep with anyone else I promise you. But we won't be in a relationship. You can feel that passion and comfort again and I can get what I need while still giving you affection.". 

"Is this some kind of game to you?"I scoffed back at him. "No Cassie. I just don't know what else to give you". "I am not someone you can just use!" I snapped moving back away from him. "Don't think of it that way. Think of it as we can have sex and enjoy each others company but not be obliged to behave a certain way because we are both unattached". "What do you mean by that?" I replied almost insulted. "You won't ever have to worry about being hurt or controlled again but I could please you in any way possible and give you affection when ever you feel like you need it. I will make you feel so damn sexy in bed that you will feel more confident every day." he whispered moving closer to me with hunger in his eyes. The thought of never having to worry about being hurt again was very appealing. Zack wouldn't just be using me I would be using him also but how would I stop myself form falling even more? "What if I fall in love with you?" I placed my hand on his mouth stopping him from kissing me. "You won't, because you will love the freedom of being single even more"he knew how to play me unfortunately. I dropped my hand and let him close the gap between us placing his lips gentle on my own. I didn't kiss back at first trying to decide quick if I could do this. Zack pulled back seeing the conflict in my face. "Give me one chance to show you how amazing the sex will be, Just one chance Cassie" he begged standing up and holding out his hand for my own. I took a second looking at his hand then back at his face full of lust making myself want him even more. "But if I decide after we don't do this again, you are not to even try to kiss me..ok?" I said sternly. He nodded smiling softly  back as I stood and took his hand in my own. Without saying a word he led me into his room and locked both doors so we wouldn't be disturbed. 

"Lay on the bed" he whispered against my lips pushing me towards the right direction. I laid back on the bed which was covered in black satin sheets. For a guy his room was very clean and smelled really nice. I looked around at the similar wood furniture to my room but noticed he had an extra set of drawers with locks on. He started to unlock the drawers and I looked around again to notice his walls were blood red and the wood floor had a black fluffy rug in the centre. Before I even noticed where Zack was he was tying my legs to a post each on the four poster bed. I lent up on my elbows watching him with a new persona I had never seen in him before. "What are you doing?" I asked feeling nervous suddenly. He never replied just grinned at me evilly as he tightened the ropes. I continued to watch him as he forcefully pushed me back into the bed and grabbed my wrists tying them one at a time to the other two posts. I watched his eyes and they seemed darker than usual. I felt my heart pick up suddenly as he lent down and bit my bottom lip hard forcing a whimper to leave my mouth. He grinned leaning back up and heading towards the drawers again grabbing a blind fold from the drawers. "Zack?" my voice shaky but he did not talk he walked back to me and covered my eyes so now I couldn't see anything at all. I felt vulnerable suddenly in a way I had never felt it before. "Are you sure you want t do this?" He questioned with a firmness under his breath. I nodded unwillingly biting my lip scared but excited in a confusing mix of emotions. I felt him lean on the bed towards me. "Do you trust me?" he whispered into my ear with a husky voice. "Yes" my voice was shaky. "If I hurt you too much you need to say the word red" I suddenly felt my heart stop. Hurt me too much? Oh god was he gonna beat me or something. I suddenly got the feeling he was into some kinky shit. Without warning I felt him ripping or cutting my shorts off my legs, followed by my top leaving me in my lingerie. I heard him walk around the room grabbing something then he came back to the bed. My ties were just loose enough so he could flip me over onto my front and I could move into doggy.