You will be mine....Even if it kills you part 2

Lucy's POV

I stood over the bed proud of the fact I managed to drag such a big guy upstairs alone while he was dead weight passed out. Looking over his body I wanted to remove his clothes and feel him inside me again but it would be much more fun if he was awake for that. The pills I slipped into his drink worked perfectly. Took a while longer than I thought but still he passed out just in time. Luckily I knew somehow he was coming round today so I had been and bought ropes and a few other things to keep him here till he finally decides to have me and not Cassie. I needed to get pregnant by him soon otherwise it would click that I was never pregnant to begin with. I could always fake being ill to be induced early. He wouldn't need to know the baby would come early at all. I know this time it is going to work. This had failed so many times but with Zack it had to work. He was the only man who made me scream like that. No man had ever fucked me with such passion before he just had to be mine and if he refuses, Well He will be written off as another suicide because of a broken heart so Cassie will be to blame not me.

Zack's POV

I heard shuffling around the left side of me and opened my eyes remembering I never left Lucy's. I remembered instantly that I passed out. My eyes met a white cieling with a crystal chandalere hanging above me. I turned my face to the left to see Lucy tightening some form of rope around my left wrist. "What are you doing?" I groggily asked trying to tug at the ropes. I then noticed she had also tied my feet up. "Shhhhhh Zack baby. Everything is going to be just fine" She smiled brushing some hair off my face and placing a kiss on my forehead. I yanked my face away from her but she only let out a laugh. I watched her every move as best as I could but everything was triple and spinning. I tried to focus in on what she was fiddling with at the bedside cabinet next to me but the more I blinked and tried to focus the more out of vision it became. "Lucy untie me" I slurred at her. "Oh Zack baby if I was to untie you it wuld be no fun at all now would it? I always thought men liked it tied up and the female in control" She giggled. "Lucy I mean it this is not funny anymore now fucking untie me now!" I demanded. She just giggled even more as she placed a clump of material into my mouth and taped my lips shut. I couldn't make any noise now but mumbles which were barely audible. I didn't know what she was playing at but I needed to get out of this. I felt something sharp pierce my skin on my left hip and screamed out as I felt a burn enter my muscles in that area. "What the fuck?!" I tried to scream out but it came out as a mixed mumble. "That my dear was a little concoction that will keep you calm but also help Mr come to attention for you". I blinked my eyes some more gaining a bit of focus back and saw Lucy drop a syringe needle into a yellow container then placing it on the floor. I began to panic when I saw a open draw full of viles and syringe needles. She had a lot of drugs and I started to realise she was planning on using them on me. As my vision came back further I began to feel weak and unable to tug on the ropes anymore. Colours began to swirl around the room and I started to feel high from what ever she injected into me. I couldn't make sense of anything anymore and just watched the colours float around the room amazed and intrigued by them and their shapes.

"Good stuff isn't it?" A familiar voice asked. I no longer knew where I was or what was going on. I looked down to see a females hands undoing my belt and jeans. Following the arms up towards the womens face it looked like Lucy for a split second but then I saw Cassie. She smiled at me as she tuged on my jeans and boxers and I lifted my hips allowing her to pull them fully down. I had no knowledge of what was happening before the drugs took affect at all so I was actually thinking it was me and Cassie in that room right in that moment. I felt myself get hard within seconds of Cassie dropping her satin dressing gown revealing her naked body to me. I tried to talk but material and tape on my mouth was stopping anything from coming out. I wanted to tel her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her but I could't make any sound except a mumble. Cassie climbed over me placing her lips around the tip of my hard cock and began to swirl her tongue also. I leaned my head back into the pillow and closed my eyes enjoying every sensation she was giving me. I felt her tongue slide up and down my length as her mouth fully took me in as far as she could manage allowing the tip to hit the back of her throat. I moaned through the cloth and tape as I felt the tension inside me build but before I could cum inside her mouth she pulled away. My eyes shot open and I watched her climb ontop of me and begin to rub my tip against her wet centre. Her eyes rolled back with her head and she gasped as I felt her wetness completly take me inside of her. She slowly bounced ontop of me for a few minutes moaning and gasping as I did through the gag in time with her movements. She didn't feel as tight as normal, infact she didn't moan like she normally does. I looked back at her and as her face fell back forward to look at me I realised this wasn't Cassie it was Lucy. Complete horror and discust took over me and I tried to struggle against the ropes again. Everything came into perspective and I tried to pull loose but nothing was wokring. She rode me harder and faster screaming my name even though she could see me struggle.

"Oh Zack!" She screamed as she sprayed herself onto me. I gagged at her cuming on me and tried my best to make myself go soft but what ever she drugged me with was keeping me hard. She kept riding me and came another two times. This bitch just wasn't stopping and I wasn't going soft! "Cum for me Zack baby" She moaned reaching behind and pushing something against my balls. I felt hard vibrations hit my balls and without wanting it to I felt intense pleasure from what ever she was using and unfortunatly her wet pussy grinding over me. I clenched my eyes closed trying to think of what ever I could to stop the pleasure but it was no use. Within minutes I came hard inside of her moaning involuntarily and feeling an intense orgasm. My hips bucks beneath her and I had to fight the urged to thrust into her a few final times. She finally stopped and looked down at me smiling sweat dripping all over her body. I felt discusted with what had just happened and the fact she managed to make me cum against my will. This was going to give me nightmares for a long time knowing it was with Lucy and not Cassie. She finally climbed off me and wrapped the satin gown around her body. I just stared at the ceiling feeling myself want to cry as Lucy sat beside me and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Soon you will see that this is what you want baby" She smiled looking down at me. I culdn't hold it anymore a tear escaped my eye and I truned my face away from Lucy not wanting her to touch me any longer. She stood up and threw a blanket over me as she left the room leaving me alone to dwell on what just happened. 

Cassie's POV

I had just got to Lucy's house not too long after Zack had left. I had asked Val to give me a lift in Matt's car after explainign what had happened and telling her I wanted to talk to Lucy myself and try and sort this whole mess out. I didn't know how but I was willing to stay with Zack if he still wanted me and allow them both space and time alone with their child, no me...just them. I thought it would be the right thing to do and I didn't want to lose Zack I loved him far to much now. I felt stupid for how I reacted earlier but I was hurt and upset. Sometimes this happens, I got pregnant without realising so I couldn't really hate Lucy and Zack for something that happened when me and Zack weren't actually together yet. Val sat in the car giving me a reasuring smile as I turned back to look at her. I nodded to let her know I was ok and kept heading to the front door. I stood for a second to take a deep breath and brought my hand up in a fist to give a nock when I stopped in my tracks. "Oh Zack!" I heard a womens voice scream, but the voice was clearly Lucy. I whimpered lowly hearing her scream Zack's name in pleasure. The more I listened for the next 10 seconds the more I heard noises of what sounded like a bed banging a wall upstairs in the house. I stepped backwards facing the door still trying to justify him fucking her when we had only just had an argument. Was this a regular thing? Had he always been cheating on me? I was completly in shock. "Cassie? Whats wrong?" I heard Val whisper shout from the car window behind me. I turned quickly and jumped back into the car wanting to get out of there. "Nothing I changed my mind" I smiled trying to act normal. "Cassie you look like you have just seen a ghost, what's wrong? Tell me" She insisted. "Honestly I am fine. I just think it may be best to talk to Zack first and sort out this argument that's all" I smiled again. Val looked back at me scepticly then after a brief moment turned the engine on and took me back home. 

The whole ride back we stayed silent and just listened to the radio. I was heart broken and trying my best not to cry. I didn't want sympathy right now I just wanted to be left alone. Once outside my house I apolagised to Val for wasting her time but she seemed fine with it. I think she knew something more was wrong but chose not to qeustion it. I got out of the car and headed inside locking the door behind me including the bolt lock so Zack couldn't get back in even with a key. I headed straight for the kitchen and began to clean the wine stains off the wall and floor. I new I wuld have to repaint that wall anyway now but I removed al the dried on sticky liquid and cleaned up the bits of food off the floor. Once done I went upstairs and began to pack Zacks stuff. I didn't do it in an angry mannor it was more calm as I sobbed quietly wishing it could be some other way. I folded his clothes neatly and placed everything he owned into suitcases and duffle bags. Once packed I noticed each room looked lonely and less lived in now. I hated it. Atleast with his stuff there and around the house I never felt alone and always felt he was here with me even when he was out. Now I knew I was completly alone and it scared me. I placed the packed bags next to the front dor ready for me to take round to Lucy's the next day. I wasn't going to take it all tonight, I was still in too much shock. I decided to get some sleep then take it round the next day, leave it on her drive I didn't want to see either of them right now.