Chapter 15

Avi stared at me. "You were the best thing in my life. Pentatonix was changed because  of you." 

"For worse." I looked at Avi. He sighed. "Spend  a week with us again, I'll show you how we changed." 

The idea of seeing Scott made me feel sick to my stomach. "Avi... I don't think..." 

"Just do it!" Lauren screeched. I sighed.

"Fine."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We drove back to my apartment and I packed a week's worth of clothes. I didn't want to live near Avi or Scott again, but I wanted to Mitch and Kirstie again. We pulled  up to the familiar house of Pentatonix. It looked  the same. I could imagine the inside. "After you." Avi whispered into my ear. He was already flirting with me. I shot a glare at him and rested my hand on the doorknob. It turned and I stepped in. 

I saw the familiar blond hair, just a little lighter, and I froze. Avi bumped into me and I fell forward, catching myself barely. Fabric rustled and light blue eyes stared at me. Heels clicked along the floor and I looked up to find Kirstie. Mitch was standing behind her and their eyes widened. "Danielle!" Kirstie screamed. Avi pulled me up by my waist and I adjusted my fabric of my dress. "Dani..." Scott began to get up. 

He stood in front of me, peering down at me. Time was frozen.  I stared into his blue eyes, feelings rushing into my core. I wrapped my arm around him and felt his grasp into my back. I started to cry. He squeeze me tighter and let out a deep choke. "I thought you forgot about me... I missed you so much..." He mumbled on and I could only clutch at his shirt. 

Someone cleared their throat and Scott stepped away. Mitch replaced Scott and I nearly jumped into his arms to hug him. He didn't complain, just held me tighter. Kirstie grinned at me from across the room and Mitch let go, actually blushing. 

Avi was the only one who made no move to hug me. I was actually happy he didn't, but I missed his hugs too. I remembered the night on the windowsill, when we first bonded and he convinced me he loved me. The painful memories came back. I didn't want to relive them. 

"Where's Kevin?" 

He's working on a piece of music. He'll be around later though. He hasn't forgot about you yet, don't worry." I plopped down on the couch and nodded. "I'll take your stuff to your room." Avi said. I nodded. I ended up following him, wanting to brush my hair out. I pulled out my brush from the suitcase. "A nice reunion isn't it?" He asked me awkwardly. I nodded, but he understood. "You didn't give me a hug." I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around him. His palms pressed against my back. "Flirt alert!" Mitch called from the living room. Scott exhaled slowly and I pulled away. "We'll continue this later." Avi whispered into my ear. I nodded involuntarily.