Chapter 18

~3 days later~ 5 days remaining

Dani's P.O.V.

Most of the 3 days were filled with sleeping and snuggling. I'm not sure if I am a fan of any of them. All I know is that Avi is so warm when he's shirtless. The best part about it was he would occasionally murmur my name in his sleep then pull me closer. Kevin stopped in every few hours to give us both some food, and once, Kevin came in to talk.

"You really love him don't you?" He sat on the edge of the bed. "Did Scott send you in here? I don't want you asking me questions then giving him my answers. I know people do that." He chuckled. "Nah. I wanted to talk to you about Avi."

"Shoot."

"Alright... so you know a year ago when he cheated on you with Cherry?" He seemed hesitatant to ask that. "Yeah..." He swallowed. "I want to let you know he was a mess when he did it and you found out. He came to me first and I consoled him. He told me you would hate him, and I came to ask, did you?" I shook my head. Avi moved, and groaned. "Sometimes I wonder if you are fighting a war with yourself, not with Scott and Avi. You know they both love you, but you are torn between them. I just want to tell you, please don't hurt him... he's been through so much, you don't even know." 

"You see Kevin, I never meant to hurt anyone. They're both great guys, it's hard to choose. But recently Avi's captured my heart again..." He looked at me. "Go on..." I opened my mouth. "Mitch hates me." He raised his eyebrow. "Don't change the subject. He doesn't hate you, he thinks less of you ever since you left Scott in the dark." 

"I didn't leave him in the dark!" I couldn't help it, I started to cry. Everyone was accusing me of a monster. Was that what I was? A filthy monster, whore, slut? I lost it. "Just go... please..." I turned away from Avi's face so he wouldn't see the tears if he woke up. Kevin forgot to close the door softly, and ended up almost slamming it. Avi jerked awake in surprise and looked towards me. He rubbed my back and I relaxed, my sigh quivering. He noticed. 

"Dani? Why are you crying?" I noticed he was moving quite a bit. "You're better." I said. He chuckled. "Yeah. I guess I am. Why are you crying?"  I shook my head. "Avi... am I a slut?" When the last word exited my mouth, Avi went rigid. "Who called you that?" He tried to move me towards him. "Avi... don't." He turned me over and pushed me against his body. "Who called you that?" I sobbed, "No one. Just me."  

"You are anything but a slut. You are so amazing, who made you think that?" I shook my head. "No one Avi... just drop it. Please." He nodded. His phone vibrated against my leg. I giggled. "I have to shoot and record my music." He got up and left me on the bed. Alone.

No one should ever leave me alone. I'll go crazy. I got up and crossed my arms. The hallway was cold. I brushed my fingers over my arms, attempting poorly to warm myself up. (I have Mitch's part of their video on Superfruit of Drunk in Love on repeat... so beautiful and creepy... like Graveyard... so sorry if this doesn't make sense or it's creepy. Heh..) I bumped into someone, and I muttered a swift apology. "Sorry."

"No. It's fine. I should've looked where I was going." Mitch gave me a weak smile. I just shook my head and ignored the sinking feeling in my stomach. Maybe I should just stay in my room for the remaining 5 days. I turned around, making sure to not hit him again and closed my door. I flipped the lock shut and I sighed. I looked at the bed. My head begun to spin. I groaned before just collapsing on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, my hands clutching at my scalp. I looked to the side of me and imagined Avi there, comforting me, making me warm. I sighed and flipped over so I was facing the room. It was too bright for my sudden tastes. I thought about nothing, then fell asleep. It felt good.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was being shaken awake. My eyes opened and Avi was staring down at me. He didn't say anything. My gaze flickered to the door. Scott was standing there. "What did you do?" Avi's voice was powerful and commanding. Scott shook his head. Avi's gaze was furious now. "What did you do?" He asked with more force. His hands squeezed my arms. "I... I don't know!" He groaned. "Always the same excuse."

----------------------------------------------------------------

This time I woke up before I heard the door open. But I didn't open my eyes. "She's alseep. That's good... she needs her rest." 

"She bumped into me today. She looked furious to see me." I could tell Mitch was frowning. "She's just upset. Don't be so hard on her Mitch." The bed creaked as Avi lowered himself on the bed. He laid on the other side of the bed, and stroked my face. Mitch closed the door. Didn't I lock the door? His fingers traced the outline of my lips, and he mumbled something like, "So perfect." He scooted closer to me, I could feel his breath on my face. "I know you're awake." He whispered. "Don't ruin this moment. I like it." I whispered back. He put his fingers under my chin. He leaned towards me and kissed me.

It wasn't a chaste kiss. It was filled with passion. He grabbed my sides and pulled me towards him. Not a whisper of air passed between us. He flipped me over, and I straddled his stomach. The doorknob turned. We were too caught up to notice. The door suddenly slammed and we jerked away from eachother. "What the--" He held a finger up to my lips. "Let me go talk to them." He pushed me off and walked out of the room. I played with the loose ends of my sweater until he came back, his face crimson. "It was Scott." I groaned and fell back against the bed. 

"Could this week get any worse?" He pulled me into his lap. "What do you mean?" 

"It seems like I am causing so much drama. I don't get it at all. Is it always like this?" 

"Well no, it was when Scott found a girlfriend, but he never brought her here. He claimed she looked like you and didn't want to upset me." 

"I'm sorry, but that's a bunch of bullshit." He looked at me with wide eyes. "When did you start cursing a lot?" I shrugged. "Don't. It ruins your purity." 

"Are you pure?" I teased. He shook his head and grinned at me. "Never. Not when you're around."