[1.] my new cell mate

Lauren Cohan as Vanessa

A/N:
If you see random gifs at the top of some chapters of Amber Heard, please ignore them. I am still in the process of removing them. Amber Heard (🤬🤢) used to be what I imagined Vanessa to look like, but I hate that bitch. So out of respect for Johnny Depp, I changed her. Obviously you guys don't have to picture Lauren Cohan as Vanessa, you can also use your own imagination. 😁
Also on chapter 16, I announced who I was changing the character to look like/ to be. You can ignore that if you want to. ✌️

Chapter one

Vanessa's POV

I walked off the bus into the bad showering weather. My gray sweater clung to my chest and my stomach. My messy, blonde hair wrapped around my face and neck. The tight cuffs around my wrists were definitely leaving sore red rings. My sweatpants were getting unbelievably uncomfortable with the rain.

I walked through the big set of doors, soon silence was sent around the room before a CO came by my side to bring me inside. As I walked into genpop all eyes were on me. Numerous catcalls began as I walked up the steps, Officer Bellick walked by me as I carried my box of items.

"OPEN ON 40!" He startled me as the door in front of us slid open. I saw a man with bright blue hooded eyes stand in the cell. Bellick laughed at my facial expression, I looked confused, I didn't understand why I wasn't in a cell by myself. Bellick pushed me in, grabbing the strap of my bra and letting go causing me to jolt in pain. I turned around at the smug man.

"Asshole," I said as he walked past me.

I turned around to see the man staring at me. I stood there being quiet holding my box close to my chest. He leaned against the bunk bed.

"I'm Michael.... Scofield," he raised his eyebrows.

"Emm... Vanessa," I looked down.

"The top bunk is all yours," he smiled patting the bed. I walked past him placing my box on the table next to the toilet.

I turned around realizing I was still drenched. Michael looked like a genuine guy but I didn't trust him, I didn't even know anything about him anyways.

I pulled the bed sheet off my bed, tying one end to a bar and one to the bunk bed. I looked at Michael.

"Can I trust you to hold this up and not watch me change?" I asked him quietly.

"Sure," he said as he walked up to the door to hold the sheet. He looked away while I pulled my top over my head. I quickly put on a white vest top and gray sweatpants.

"Em.... Thanks, Michael," I smiled while climbing onto my bed. I pulled my duvet over me and closed my eyes.

I tried and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't and neither could Michael by the sounds of it. I didn't hear a snore from him.