[15.] EARTHQUAKE

Hey guys just thought I would announce that I'm going to replace Amber heard from being Vanessa as there's so much controversy around her now, and I just don't like her anymore, sorry if this disappoints some of you x

Vanessa's POV

I stand at the very back of the line, hiding behind Sucre, with Manche, Abruzzi, C-note, Westmoreland and T-bag in front, Michael was walking in-front of us in the police uniform. My bag with clothes and valuable items (including the large red diamond necklace) was tucked inside my jumpsuit. Sucre made sure I was hidden behind him as we walked through the door of the Psych Ward.

"HOLD Up! I got some stragglers," Michael shouted, the nurse held the door open as we walked past him. I tried to keep my head low and avoid eye contact but a strong hand grabbed my arm.

"Wait a minute," the nurse yelled, " That's not wack shack issue, everybody stop!" He said loudly.

"Stay where you are!" Michael shouted. The nurse pulled Michael aside whispering to him, I could only vaguely hear them say something about 'John Abruzzi' and 'that chick from gen-pop'. The two men both turned and looked at the line, nodding their heads as Michael seemed to ask him a question. The nurse took a needle from his pocket, handing it to Michael but as he turned around Michael stabbed him in the neck with the needle, pushing the liquid inside it into his bloodstream, knocking him out. We all turned around and started running straight down the hall, leaving the nurse on the ground.

We all entered a room at the bottom of the hallway to see a trap door. It's quickly pulled open before everybody piles inside. The only sound heard was our footsteps running down the tunnel to find another ladder. Michael climbed up it first before I did, followed by everybody else. We all piled into a small room running down the hall until we reached a door.

Michael slowly opened the door, I stuck my head out the door looking down the corridor to see Sara and nurse Katie signing out, this is when I realize that we were in the Infirmary building. When the coast was clear I ran down the corridor, signaling Michael and the others to follow.

Michael was in front of me before we entered the next room. Link sits there on an infirmary bed as an officer sits there talking to him until he realized we were standing behind him.

"Un-cuff my brother," Michael demands. The officer jumps to his feet, a look of fear crossed his face when he realized he was outnumbered.

"You got it boss," he shakes, taking the keys from his pocket and freeing Link from the handcuffs. Link grabs ahold of his red, wrists, rubbing them. "Just pretend I'm not even here," the officer laughs, nervously. T-Bag chuckles before his knuckles connected with his face. The officers unconscious body hit the floor hard. I turned around to hug Linc, wincing as he hugged me a bit too tight. As he moved away from me he looked down, examining my injuries. He shook his head. He was about to say something before he was interrupted by Michael who was walking to the infirmary door. "Let's just hope that this works."

I look at everybody's faces, everyone is so nervous, Sucre blesses himself as Michael twists the door knob, pushing it forward. I sigh in relief, not realizing that I was holding my breath.
Why the hell was the door left unlocked? I thought to myself.

"Alright, first we gotta get that window out, then we gotta get the bars off." Michael orders us all. Everybody nodded in agreement as we all split in different directions, grabbing things to prevent the loud noise of the window. I grabbed a few mattresses off the infirmary gurneys and placed them under the window before hiding behind a cabinet with Westmoreland. "So, where you off to when we get out of here?" I ask him.

"I want to see my daughter, she's sick in hospital.... she's.... she's only got a week left to live and I want to see her before her times up," He frowned as he sat down, leaning against the cabinet. "I'm sorry to hear, I really hope you get to see her."