[2.] infirmary

This chapter is dedicated to BethRose434

Vanessa's POV

I put my head in my hands waiting for a response. Michael still hasn't said anything. I sat on the ground my back against the wall. I looked through my box again taking out a small golden bangle, stretching it enough to fit around my wrist.

"Why... Why don't you want anyone to know?" He finally asked me.

"I'm the governors daughter Michael, everyone practically hates him and to take it out on him they'll take it out on me." I looked at him.

"Your sister..... Sara, right?" He asked.

I sat back hitting my head against the wall in frustration, not answering Michaels question.

"Why do you have that bangle? Is that not a babies bangle?" Michael questioned looking at my arm. I pushed my sleeve down hiding the golden bracelet.

"No offense Michael, but I can't trust you yet to tell you anything. Thank you for allowing me to sit beside you today but I still can't trust you," I sighed, looking at my watch on my other hand.

Just as I looked up the door slides open as a dark skinned CO came to the door. He smiled at me as I stood up.

"Vanessa, your wanted in the infirmary," he sighed stepping out of the way as I left the cell. I followed the CO as we made our way to the infirmary.

When we got to the infirmary he brought me to a room, stepping outside he left me inside with the brown haired doctor. I looked to the ground before walking to the bed and sitting on it.

"Vanessa," Sara sighed.

"How's Dad?" I asked.

"The usually.... Busy," she coughed. She walked to her table and picked up a clipboard.

"Are you still not talking to me?" I huffed. She dropped the clipboard on the table and turned around.

"Give me one good reason why I should talk to you? Hmm?" She raised her eyebrows and folded her arms on her chest.

"I'm your sister!" I said as obvious as I could. "Without me you basically have no other family left. Dad..... He basically pushes us away and now....I only have my cell mate to talk to and he..... He's a bit quiet.....a bit suspicious, so come on... I just gave you two-three reasons why," I begged staring at her.

"I'll be taking you everyday at noon to take your showers and you'll be checked up on at least four times a week," she sighed picking up the clip board.

"Right... I forget how much your like dad at times, you should remind me at times you know," I whispered loud enough for you to hear.

"You think I will get over the fact you murdered an innocent man?" She hissed.

"I didn't do it, I was framed!" I frowned. I have to admit, I felt alone and disappointed.

"Your fingerprints on the gun showed otherwise," she coughed.

"I was in labour the exact same day that happened!" I defended myself.

"There was no record of you at the hospital"

"I gave birth at home, even ask my neighbor Cassandra, she was there," I proved.

"Cassandra? The woman that was know killed a week before your birth?" She frowned sarcastically.

My eyes popped out of my head," She's dead?!?!" I gasped, my hand rushed to my mouth.

"Yes, and her grandson found her in her apartment with a bullet in her head... The day you were 'in labour'," she squinted her eyes at me.

"I- I don't understand! Wait- where's my baby?" I asked.

"You need to go!" She said as she ran to the door. This mustn't be good.

"In here! You'll need help!" Sara shouted as two C.O's ran into the infirmary.

"Sara! Where is my baby!?!?" I shouted as they carried me out of the building, covering my mouth. Muffled screams began escaping from my mouth.

I was still screaming as we got to genpop, a whole racket started, men were shouting and laughing but I was trying to escape the grip of now four officer's.

My cell door was immediately opened and I was thrown in, landing on the ground. My cheeks were red and wet. I realized I was crying, I quickly wiped my eyes and got off the ground. I stood at the bars watching the officers walking down the stairs.

"Vanessa? Are you okay?" A voice asked behind me. I ignored it climbing into my bed, this time letting the tears fall but I didn't sob, in fact I lay down staring at the wall.

I wasn't a devil but I was stuck in hell and I needed to become a devil to claw myself out.

A/N

I'm super sorry I haven't updated in ages but I am extremely busy as I am packing as I am leaving for a holiday on Saturday so I do not know if I will be posting for the next two weeks

Sorry about that, maybe I will start making double updates if that does happen.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter, also check out my other books.

Don't forget to vote, comment, add and follow my profile.

If you would like a dedication just comment 'PRISION BREAK' and I will choose who will get a dedication x

Goodbye
__________________
Aisling xx 😊