[6.] Westmoreland

A/N
This chapter is dedicated to:
asherquinn

A/NThis chapter is dedicated to:asherquinn

Vanessa's POV

I finally said something....not about the tattoos or my dream... But about the screw I found.

He told me exactly what he was doing,he was trying to break his brother out, he didn't mention his name but I didn't really care.

"So, that's what the tattoos were for.... It's not a maze....it's the blueprints of the prison," I accused.

"How- How did you know what they were?" He asked. I paused for a moment before looking at my feet.

"Long story," I sighed.

"We're in jail.... I've got time," he folded his arms. I sighed.

"Earlier today when you were standing down there," I pointed down at the bars. "I was looking at your tattoo's on your shoulders... Looking turned into staring and staring turned into figuring things out," I whispered.

I looked out onto gen pop. Everyone was fast asleep apart from myself and Michael.

"I began to see things but I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or if you really did tattoo blueprints on your body. It was then when I then noticed the Sistine chapel overlapping the tatoo."

"Then how did you know they were blueprints?" Michael asked.

" I had... some crazy dream, I don't know, but I remembered something in the dream," I whispered.

"Like what?" He frowned as he climbed onto the bed beside me. His legs dangled over the side. My legs were crisscrossed on top of each other, my hands fidgeted whilst I explained.

"Before Sara moved out of my apartment, she left a box at my place, accidentally. In the box I remember seeing blueprints of the prison.... Then all of a sudden you showed up in the dream and the blueprints matched your tattoos," I sighed, rubbing my hands up and down my face.

He sighed before getting off my bed. He looked frustrated. He sighed before turning to me.

"You know you have a choice... You could leave or you could stay," he sighed.

"I'll think about it.. who are you breaking out?" I questioned.

"Lincoln.." He started.

"Lincoln? How are you gonna get him out?" I whispered.

"I have a plan, he's my brother.. I have to get him out," I sighed.

" I didn't know he was your brother... So, LJ's your nephew?" I asked.

"Yes," he smiled.

"And do you know Veronica?" I questioned.

"Yes, she helped with my case, and she's trying to do something about Lincolns now," he sighed.