6

<A FRIEND HELPED WRITE THIS>

"Is she okay?" A worried voice spoke.

My vision was blurry, I had band aids on me, everywhere, a scar was on my cheek.
And hand. I looked around the room and Brendon stood there, I was shocked .

"Sir you shouldn't have came." 

I growled, "nurse leave him alone." She was quite shocked I said that to a nurse, me a patient.

The nurse left silently her head hung low.

"Sky! Thank god your okay." He sighed in relief he put his arms around me. Man, he was worried. He looked at me, and smiled, I smiled back weekly. I groaned as I sat up, feeling a sharp pain in my hip.

"I really hate, what happened."

"He's taken care of, put him to jail."

"Didn't the police recognize you?"

"No, tied him up to bike pole, police got em." He said proud of himself, he sat on the edge of the bed.

I sighed lowly, "im still sorry about what I did with the police coming inside. Im really really sorry, I tried to stop him but-"

Warm, soft lips touched mine. I felt better that I got shut up in that way. Didn't know how to close my damn mouth.

My arms went around his neck, he muffled something in between the soft kisses but I couldn't understand, so instead I ignored it. I was leaning on the hospital bed until the kiss got rough.

"Erm.." a male nurse coughed awkwardly.
Brendon laughed and so did I and the nurse joined in the laughter. His nose brushed against mine softly and he moved away, the put a bandage on my arm and hip and covered my cheek up with a band aid.

"You should be able to go, Brendon could you help her get changed? Her leg is slightly sprained.

Help me get changed? What am I, a baby?
The nurse left and Brendon had brought clothes. "This is slightly awkward."

I limply walked over to the clothes, Brendon stood in the corner, I removed the gown and threw my clothes on, a shirt that was really pretty and black leather shorts, with some nice sandals, he had good taste.

The door was locked. Just us, in the room, alone. "And Sky?". My head popped up, "yeah?"

"No more apologising. It's okay." He said and helped me walk to the car, "I got your phone, it's slightly cracked but I'll get it fixed for you."

             I looked at the notifications.
                     (Sky's phone)
@brendonurie tagged you in a post.
@brendonurie mentioned you in a comment. @heyitsskyjennings I love you to the moon and back and I hope you get better.

"So we're dating now?" I laughed.

"We've been dating darling." He smiled deviously. I laughed and looked at more notifications.

@lilyjcollins liked your photo your tagged in.
@lilyjcollins left a comment on @brendonurie's post: thanks for taking care of my best friend, be good to her.

I smiled at that, then more comments.

@imthebestpanictrash: OTP OTP

@sarah: you guys are cute. X

@dallonweekes: Bren, be good to my nearly sister. Im watching you brotha.

@ihateskyjennings: ew she's a slut. Brendon your making a huge mistake,

I saw Brendon replied,

@brendonurie: @ihateskyjenning, get fucked, I love her more then anything, and im not gonna let you hurt or talk to her. Just remember I think your shit.

I looked to Brendon and smiled so I decided to post.

@itsskyjenning: not jealous..maybe..
Love you guys, @brendonurie @joshdun
X

@joshdun liked your post
@brendonurie liked your post.
@brendonurie commented: <3
@lilyjcollins commented: your killing me your so adorable.
@littlebodybigheart started following you.
@littlebodybigheart liked your post.

I smiled at all the sweet comments Brendon paid the driver and we got home,  we went inside and I grabbed my Polaroid. "Let's take a picture together."

He smiled and nodded, we did a funny face, I felt like I was changing him.

<things will get darker and sadder and plot twisting as chapters go on>

After, we cuddled up on the couch and watched movie, like any normal couple. Things are going good right? Wrong.

The movie finished and I looked to my phone

@brendonurie and 100,401 others liked your post.

111,000 new followers!

"Sky?" He said and looked up.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

But do i?