19

-SKYS POV-

I was sitting on the bench, looking down to my necklace. S.U And B.U. I looked at the heart and frowned. I looked to my phone and looked at all the wedding photos lily posted and everyone who was invited. I looked to my user. All the memories on my page, he did change!
I'm afraid he'll go back to the way he was.
A couple posts we posted a picture of us laughing, smiling and giggling all from a photo booth.

@Skyurie.

I burst into tears and my masarca was running, a hand was on my shoulder, I looked up and it was Lily.

"Sky? Are you alright? I told Brendon you were nervous, I'm sure you don't want to divorce him." Lily frowned and I looked up and frowned.

"I didn't mean what I said. I'm just afraid."

"Sky, he's changed. You've changed. You guys are in love. I know it."

"Lily. I just don't know, I need to talk to him. Please."

"He's heartbroken." She said. ,"Go back there." She smiled.

I looked up and smiled. I put the necklace down and smiled. Lily smiled to and walked away.

I entered back to the wedding heads turned, Brendon was crying with his hands in his face. Tyler and josh patting his back.

Tyler and josh looked up and nudged Brendon. Brendon looked up, his eyes widening. A smile was across his face.

"I can't leave you, I can't. Your change was a good thing. Your becoming a better person. Your better! We're better. I didn't realize your change was a good change. And I didn't open my eyes wide enough to see it. And, I've always loved you." I said Aloud and sarah and lily and aj all smiled.

I walked up to Brendon, took the ring out of his hand and placed it on mine.
"I take my word back, I do"

He didn't even hesitate to say a word. He kissed me.

People clapped and cried.

"Congrats.. Mr and Mrs Urie."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

During the evening, a song came on and everyone slowed danced. People drinking wine.

It was beautiful.

"Sky." He smiled.

"Yes?" I looked to him.

"You complete me." He stated.

A/N : am I crying or am I gagging at how cheesy this is?

I didn't even answer and I just smiled.

Aj walked over to us and smiled. Aj handing me a gift.

"Thank you aj! You can put it on the table over there." I smiled.

"Are- you alright?" He said sitting down at a table where the bride and grooms sit.

"I'm- wonderful." I said wiping my eyes from the few tears I've had.

"You know this is a first seeing a bride say no then come back saying yes. Quite entertaining for the guest isn't it." He said in a fancy voice and I laughed.

"I had reasons. The bride in movies usually just says yes, and the man puts a ring on it when they're isn't any realism. How can they not fight? We fought. People fight. They aren't perfect." I said eating the wedding food.

"But we won't fight anymore right?" He said.

"No more war against the cops. No more war fighting these. Voices in your head. You changed and you won't go back. Promise?"

"Never. I couldn't bare to hurt you."

A/N: ISNT THIS SOOOO CUTEEEE (fill on sarcasm)

"We shall dance the night away."

And we did.