21

Today was my Birthday.

Without him, I was sad. I got so many happy birthday post and then I saw it.

@brendonurie tagged you in a post.
My head turned, but he's dead.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the photo. It was an old photo of us at our wedding.

I smiled and saw the caption

"Happy birthday my love."

That's present tense. He knows. Could it be?

He's alive.

No way. There was a funeral and everything.

I turned around and saw a note on my door.

Yes. It's true.

I breathed heavily and looked around the room. My heart pounding.

I looked at the wall and saw pictures. I opened the door and walked downstairs. I saw a man standing there and his back was facing me.

"H-hello?" I said.

He turned around and smiled. It was Brendon.

I gasped in shock and tears fell down my face.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. More tears fell and I cried more. His arms wrapped around my waist and hugged me tightly.

"Why'd you leave me? And fake your death?"

"I went to Paris and bought you this."

He pulled out an expensive purse carved with S. I looked up and cried even more.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He grabbed me and kissed me. Making lme drop the purse. I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled me close.

-

I posted a selfie with him and the internet was blowing up, saying "Brendon Urie was supposedly dead but is now alive."

He posted to and it was me on his back on the beach last month before he "faked died"

I walked into my room and he followed too. I still kept all the photos up. He smiled and grabbed me. Hugging me.

"If I was dead, I'd miss you more then anything"

He spun me around and we danced.

"How was your trip to Paris."

He fell on the bed and sighed. "Very tiring."

I laughed, "heh I could imagine."

"But anything for you my love."