8

I woke up in his as in Josh's arms. It was three in the morning and he was out. I got up slowly and grabbed my phone, walking downstairs.

Pictures of me and Brendon were on my phone, I still kept them. I look at them everyday. Josh is always so busy but Brendon never is busy. He's always there.

"Sky.." josh said groggily, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

A tear streamed down my face as I looked at a Polaroid of Brendon and i at the beach.

"Y-yeah?" I wiped away my tear and turned around, he slipped his arms around me and smiled, "come back to bed, I have a long day today and I want to spend the night with you."
He frowned, and I smiled, "okay fine."

We went back to bed and he smiled, " I love you sky."

I mumbled, "mhm.", he lifted my chin up and frowned. "Say it back."

"I. Love you too." I huffed sleepily and he smiled, "better."

The next morning he was gone and left a note and a pastry with a small glazed doughnut. I smiled and took it, and ate it, something in me told me to visit him.
Brendon.

So I trusted my self and got in some comfy clothes

I walked to my car with my phone, I drove all the way to the jail, and parked, I saw a wanted sign of Brendon I sighed and tore it down

I walked to my car with my phone, I drove all the way to the jail, and parked, I saw a wanted sign of Brendon I sighed and tore it down. I didn't let the world know he's scary I want the world to know he's different.

"Sky. Your back."  A voice said, I turned to see Brendon. Must be coming back from somewhere, he had electrical burns on him, oh no.

I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck. He wanted that hug I could tell.

"I missed you."

"Same." He crashed his lips into mine, i missed that, my arms wrapped around his neck ane he pulled me closer but pulled away softly as a guard came. To escort him back to his cell, I followed silently and got in the cell sitting on the Bench as he got chained up to his leg. He could still walk around or go to sleep but he couldn't move to the bench I guess guards went there at night..

I sat down closer to him and he touched my face, he had scars everywhere, burns.

"Your being hurt badly." I sighed and he nodded, "I hate it here.". "I wish I can get you our."

"I'm afraid you can't. After a year you can." He sighed, lowering his head. "No! I won't let them do this!"

"Sky. Calm down I'll be okay."

"I need to do something."

I got up and walked to the head cops desk. I lowered my head and he looked to me. "Yes miss Jennings"