11

My eyes widened. He looked at me and pulled a small box out.

This is actually happening.

I turned all the way around and looked to him. I stood in front of him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Sky Jennings, these 4 years of knowing you has been an honour and I cant believe how far we gotten. Over the times I scared you , you eventually cared again. And I'm so glad you believe me. Cause I believe in us, together, forever. So. Sky Ann Jennings, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and will you marry me?"

I widened my eyes again, not knowing what to say.

No. Kissing AJ and some random ass excuse for it. The lies, remember sky. Don't be stupid.

"I-I.." I said my words stuttering and coming off my tongue in nervousness.
He gave me that look, that Damn look again. Resist it sky.

His words were sweet. Was he sweet.
Your are just so sweet right?, wrong.
Sky what the hell run.
He kills.

Stop it brain, I love him.
Motherf***er brain stop it I swear to god don't make me say no.

"Sky?. What do you say."

People surrounded us, even the redheaded girl. She recorded it and took a picture.

I turned my head to see people looking at me. Brendon sighed thinking I was saying no. He hung his head low.

I bit my lip in nervousness.

"I-fuck it. Yes." I managed to say.

What the fuck.
Finally! Goddamn your so hard to say words.

He looked up. People smiled. He had a smile across his face, he took out the ring and it shined in the moon. People were
Clapping and cheering, he put the ring on and I smiled, man it felt nice to have a ring on me. I walked up to him he didn't even hesitate, I went on my tippy toes and kissed him. People cheering louder.

Oh! Forgot to mention, he's 5"9 and I'm like 5"6. Not bad. I guess. Atleast I'm not taller then him or that'd be weird. Very.

"Congratulations Sky." The red headed girl smiled.

"This is all going to quickly." I said.

"What?" Brendon looked to me.

"I don't care though." I smiled.

What the hell was that for?
God damn it sky.

AJ stood there, looking at us, she has a devilish smile. She slowly clapped and walked over to us.

"Congrats. Just so very very happy for you. Thrilled." She exaggerated her words making her voice in a sarcastic tone.

"Jade what the hell do you want."

She hissed at her name.

"Nothing. Nothing just thought I'd chime in and say congrats, because your just so perfect for eachother." She said yet again in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay cut the sarcasm bitch." I walked up to her slapping her across the face. She growled at me. She held her cheek where I slapped her. She put her hand down and scowled. She grabbed me and slammed me against the palm tree.