13

TYSM FOR 100 followers holy shit

(A lil but of some content ⚠️)

Dedicated to loving-afi BeebosBabies  AjUriee

A few weeks after all this hell and confusing things, things weren't as bad as they were. Aj and I because friends, sarah and I became friends Brendon was much calmer and he didn't need to go an mental institution, thank god for that.

The sun shine in my eyes blaring . Brendon had opened the curtains and smiled. "Babe we're gonna find a house today! I'm excited." He said jumping on me, I looked at him as he looked at me pushing my hair out of my face.

I growled shoving him off and him causing a thud. I laughed and he yanked my arm that was hanging over the bed and pulled me down, I landed on him of course and he smiled once more, "are you Exicted?"

"Very. I can't wait to live a new life, new perspective. Just a whole new life, with you, the dogs, my friends. No more worrying about the cops. Who scared me, I was scared you were gonna die."

"But I'm alive. I'm your fiancé now, life is good, right?"

"Once we get outa here it will be." I smiled getting off him, fixing my night gown. I fixed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Penny and bogart greeted me and jumped on my legs, I knelt down and petted them, smelling the smell of pancakes in the morning.

"I made pancakes sky, just when your ready head out in the kitchen."

I nodded off and brushed my teeth and washed my face off. I sighed and saw the cuts, I looked at them and they had dry blood on my arm, I washed my arm off, putting bandaids on each cut, boy did it hurt.

I walked to the kitchen and pancakes and some eggs were laid on on a plate. One for him one for me. I smiled and sat down and begun eating.

He showed me a few houses on his laptop at the computer,

House #1

House #2

House #2