10

Credit to AjUriee for this chapter idea. I took it but twisted it up a bit to make it more interesting and intense.

Before I begin I got a Suprise! This is gonna be an official series! Only 2 books then an Suprise book that's the after part. Can't give out to much details.

I looked to him and sighed, "I wish things could go back to normal."

He looked to me unglued his eyes from the tv and sighed back, "Yeah. I wish that everyday." He messed with his hair.

"Why do we go to those masquerades and fancy dances?" I looked up, tiredly.

"No reason. Just for fun, and to live one nice night. With someone you love. And someone extremely beautiful."

"Mhmm." I turned on my side and shut my eyes.

"You know what we can do?" He said having his arms around me, I laughed.

"And that is?"

"Go to the beach right now. Just to watch the stars." He said.

"That sounds wonderful." I sat up. I put my top on and went the beach with him.

While on the beach I tripped on something, a box. A small one.

I looked at it and picked it up,
Sky Jennings,
From, B.

I looked up and I smiled, I opened the box  and inside was a necklace that carved the words S.J & B.U.

I smiled at it and put it on my neck. He smiled as I smiled at it. I lifted my head up and ran to hug him..

"This is beautiful." I smiled, he smiled back and lifted me up. Spinning me around. It was awfully quiet. 

"Follow me." He said and started running.
I sighed loudly and began to run after him. He was fast. I kept running.

After running for a few minutes he stoped in front of a small house. With mini lights. "Come on in inside!"

"Okay." I said and took his hand and he opened the door but when we did a person there aiming a  gun at as AJ was there too.

Oh no.

"Shit." I heard him mumble.

"Urie. Thinking your so clever and wanting to move away to a new home with your lover." AJ smiled.

"And sky.. pretty pretty sky. Your just as clever, but stupid. Josh was cheating on you with me." She smiled.

"You son of a -."

"Stop sky. I got this."

"How about this, you two win against us and I won't tell cops. We win you guys are both on house arrest so You cannot see eachother."

"Deal. Sky you got this."

"This is stupid." I said, then all of a sudden I been knocked to the ground.
I looked up and saw AJ

"Forgot I'm here too?"

I swung my leg up and knocked AJ down, her head hitting the cold ground.

"Forgot Brendon taught me skills?" I smirked and she growled, Brendon laughed and the other guy came after Brendon. I grabbed aj and put hand around her neck. But she dug her sharp nails into me and I screamed.