22

I woke up on a Saturday morning and looked outside the windows and the sun illuminating on my face, as Brendon lay in the bed with his hair a mess, I had my usual coffee on the porch and saw the sun slowly rising. I took a deep exhale and then turned back around only to see him sitting up and looking to me.

I walked towards him setting my coffee down, I smiled and he looked up and smiled as well.

He grabbed me and pulled me towards him. he laughed looking to me.

"I'm so tired." I complain. Turning around and he let go, I looked up at the sky and he stood next to me and looked up too.

"I can't believe 6 years ago we met." I said smiling. Looking to him.

He smiled too and grabbed his phone, taking a photo of us.

6 years. <3

But so many things happened. I looked to him before he posted it and I grabbed his phone.

"All those times? All those heart aches and tears? A lot of it was because of you."

"Sky. I did all this because. I love you."

"By making me have heartbreak? Is that your way of love?" I said crossing my arms.

"Sky. I never wanted to do this. When you're ex tried to hurt you I wanted to save you and kill him but that would take me away from you forever. And I didn't want that to happen. When aj kissed me, I had to get information to protect you. And I told her good things about you because all your ex did was try to turn aj like him, we all care about you. Me, Sarah, Aj. I love you sky Jennings. I will always be here with you, never leave you and will always be your side, you'll never be alone, I will not let you be alone, when things go wrong I'll hold you and let you cry, no matter what happens. I will be with you til dusk, til dawn.."

I teared up and shook my head smiling.

"And if you don't understand me and you hate me, you should. Because I hurt you. You can hate me sky and you can hurt me back."

I turned around quickly and kissed him, his arms went around my waist and the sun shined brighter, and the sky turned gorgeous blue sky with pink mixed. I fell in his embrace.

I'll be with you till dusk till dawn

I pulled away and smiled. "I will never hate you. Not ever, never."

He didn't answer but only kissed me again . I put my arms around his neck and his dogs ran outside and laid down.

"Sky?"

"Yes?" I smiled looking Up at the sky.

"I had many regrets in my life but you weren't one of them."

I looked to him and smiled and we both watched the sky and melted into each others embrace.

-
I wanted to thank everyone who had read this story, it has a good place in my heart, not only does this show that love can be hurtful and be a lot of work, it can bring people closer. Someone who is fighting for their lover really shows that they care, and if you see someone like this, fighting for the ones they care about, they deserve a lot of love back and happiness.

Love can hurt to—be even painful to live, your heart will hurt. But when you find the one you love. The pain goes away and they make it all better. It takes a long process to move on from heartbreak or heartache, because you believed they were the one but they weren't.- and if you haven't experienced this yet, you will one day and be like everyone else, because life will go like that.

Finding friendships- is another hard thing. When you find friends you expect them to care for you, and love you, and which is all friendship is about, and with all honesty with each-other, you will eventually build a bond like no other.

This book really has taught me a lot of stuff as I wrote it and talked about things, and I wrote this book for people that have experienced events similar to this. Because you don't see a lot of fan fictions like this. That teaches you lessons.

And I feel sad for ending this book, because it was close to me but I hope all my followers and readers enjoyed this, not only is this my hardest works this is my first book I've ever written, and it is very special to me for that too.

And before I bore the hell out of you I want to say, thank you.

Thank you for reading this book and supporting it. It took a long process to make but I'm so happy all these people have supported it, and I will not know yet if I would like to write book 2, about their children or even something else but different. Who knows what I got next? 

Love always,
S 💗