14

Only 15 more chapters left in book 1!

Jade!"
"Jade no!"
~~

Waking up from the nightmare

She got up, taking her phone with her. She went to go take the medicine that sarah had recently gaven her.

She looked down and saw a picture of her brother and her, shattered on the floor.

She picked up the pieces of glass and took one to the bathroom, she looked to her recent cut and cut it again, the glass going In her skin, causing a gash of blood come out of the skin.

Jade let out a painful scream, cutting more, what are these pills doing?

She fell to the tub, crawling in to rest there.

"Sky, sarah is a sneaky girl don't let her get to your head. Ever."

Sarah is sneaky.

"She gave AJ these pills." I said and I took them out, the one that sarah gave Brendon.

"Shit sky that isn't good. We gotta go."

I ran to the car and he sped off to Ajs apartment.

I begun to cry, my body shaking.

"Sky it'll be okay."

"Brendon what if it's not! What if she's dead!" I said grabbing my phone dialing her number.

Beep..beep..beep

I screamed and slammed my phone down, no answer.

We turned to her apartment and he pulled in quickly. Running to her door, I opened it quickly. I saw a shattered picture on the ground. I looked around and saw a bathroom door open.

"Brendon the door!" I said.

We both ran to her bathroom, to her on the ground, blood everywhere, she was laying in the tub now, her arms had cuts her phone next to her, her recent call was josh dun.

I fell to the ground on my knees, my eyes filling with tears, Brendon grabbed Jade, lifting her weightless body up, she wasn't breathing. I grabbed her phone and called josh as Brendon tried to revive her.

Josh answered in seconds, "hello?"

"Josh! It's me, sky, Jades in trouble, please come to her house, now. It's an emergency."

"Sky? I missed you! And I'm on my way."

I dropped the phone and saw Jade, her skin pale, her eyes closed, her hand had a cut where she held her glass.

"Brendon please! Keep trying."

I heard running footsteps, I looked to the movement to see josh, and we both looked to eachother. I stood up and hugged him, Brendon stood up quickly. Turning the other way before josh could see who it was.

"Sky your married now?"

"Yeah." I said looking down to my ring, smiling.

"To-?"

Brendon turned around and saw josh. The both smiled, then high fived. "Oh bro congrats."

"Guys! Jade! She's.-gone."

"You guys go! I'll go find her."

Brendon and I nodded going back to his car. Panic filling my face. I looked around and saw jade, her eyes dark, she had her scars showing, Brendon stepped on the breaks and she was shown in the headlights of the car.

"Jade!"

Jade didn't answer. She looked to me, then to him. She smirked