15

"Jade. Please what's going on?" I said, I breathed, she looked to me.

"Let me talk. Sky, I messed up. I ruined your life, right after he proposed, I destroyed your life with him, being selfish and trying to take him away. I realized he's happier with you. I can't be selfish, I killed my brother because I didn't want him to kill you, which he was planning on doing, and I can't stay alive realizing the mistakes I did. I can't. I can't do this. I'm sorry, and I'll see you soon. Up there, once you die." She said.

Tears formed In my eyes. "Jade I forgave you. And I still do. Don't do this. Please."

"I have to, there's no point, and I'm sorry.."

Brendon and josh held me back.
Jade disappeared and splash was in the water, I ran across the street as fast as I could Dodging a car, I dived In the water after jade. Then I saw her.

I gotta save sky. I thought.

"Josh do you think sky's okay? And aj."

"I don't know." Josh said walking towards the edge, "she's brace though. When I dated her she showed that. "

"I just love sky too much. "

"But she loves you the same."

I looked down to see sky holding ajs lifeless body.

"Guys! She's.. dead." Sky Looked to me and frowned. She mouthed. "She's gone."

"Sky! Are you okay?" I ran down the hill and ran to her as josh ran to aj. Sky breathed and coughed water up.

"Sky, thank god your okay." I said, she looked really pale.

She fell back into my arms and josh was holding aj. As he carried her inside.

"I'll see you later josh."

As I put sky in my car and drove slowly off. I went faster and pulled in my driveway. Carrying her inside and putting her on the bed and leaving the room.

Her breathing was heavy, she woke up and looked around, dark bags under her eyes.

"Is this all a dream- a nightmare."

Days passed, sky's been getting depressed. Her face dull, skinny. She sat down on the couch, holding a paper cup and drinking water, she ate nothing.

Her eyes dark and her face faded.

I begun to feel afraid for sky, I walked to her, she put the cup down. Barely even touched it. She looked to me.

"I can't eat or sleep, or do anything."

"Sky, it'll be okay."

"She's really gone."

"Please, don't do this too yourself." I said grabbing her, she felt lighter then usual.

"I won't let this ruin our wedding."

"I'll order Chinese tonight, then we can watch a movie. And your gonna eat. Or I'll have to shove it down your throat"

"Violent much." She laughed.

The night went on. She was loosing the depression, she ate. Finally. She's okay.

She's okay...

Is she?