The school

LUDWIG POV

I held the young boy in my arms, as I began walking to the school. It wasn't a normal school for humans to go, only 'specials' may come there. But since this school thought it would be too much of a nuisance to have that many different sorts of students, only vampires and werewolves were allowed.

Too caught up in my thoughts, I didn't notice I made it in front of the school gate already. I continued walking and saw lots of students staring at me.

"Is that a witch he's holding!?"

"Never thought he would go against the rules..."

"Why the hell is he holding a witch?"

I just shrugged the questions off and still continued walking, ignoring the voices around me. I know it was against the rules to bring anyone other than a vampire or werewolf to this school, but I can't just leave him outside on the ground, powerless. 

And, it was pretty rare to see a witch nowadays. They would always stick together in a village that no one knows the place of other than the witches themselves. 

Soon enough, I made it to the headmaster's office. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. 

"Come in.", I heard the headmaster say. I opened the door, with a little difficulty and walked in. The headmaster AKA Romulus seemed to be pretty surprised at what I was holding.

"Beilschmidt, what's the meaning of this?", he asked rather sternly, I gave a sigh and explained the whole story to him.

After I finished the story, I could a small smirk growing on Romulus's face. I started to feel slightly uneasy, but I shrugged it off.

"Alright...Bring him to the nurse office.", he said, I nodded and left the office with the young witch still in my arms.

Again, I passed loads of students who gave me weird looks. Some even mentioned that the witch looked 'cute'. Now that I think about it, I never took a good look at the witch's face. I looked down and saw nothing more than beauty. A tiny blush started forming on my cheeks while I tried to make it stop.

"Bruder! Why zhe hell are jou holding a hexe(witch)!?", I heard my older brother yell out through the whole hallway, I looked behind me and saw him running towards me, making me give out a small sigh. 

In no time, he stood right next to me, waiting for a response. I sighed again and decided to just respond.

"I caught him.", I simply said as I tried to walk faster, but Gilbert just didn't want to let it drop.

"Caught? Were jou hunting for witches?", he asked. I would've loved to facepalm at his stupid question, but sadly I couldn't 'cause of the witch in my arms.

"Nein, he fell from zhe sky.", I responded, again. I heard him let out a small 'oh'. 

"Let zhe awesome me hold him!", I heard him say as he tried to snatch the young witch away from me, but I didn't let him.

"Nein, bruder. Jou'll probably drop him.", I said as I made it to the nurse office, the nurse didn't seem to be anywhere in sight so I just gently lay him on the bed. 

I didn't seem to have realised it before, but it looked like he was crying. I decided to ask him when he wakes up, which was sooner than I expected. I saw the young witch's eyes open and look around the room before landing on my brother and me.

"W-Who the hell are you two!? Where am I?", he asked while sitting up, panicking slightly. But he soon clutched his head in pain. I gently pushed him down on the bed again, motioning for him to stay put. 

"Jou fell from the sky and I caught jou. I couldn't just leave jou zhere, so I took jou with me.", I told him. I saw him stare at me for a little while, before looking down.

"Whatever...", he muttered. He might've acted like it was nothing, but I saw the thankfulness in his eyes. 

"To answer jour question on vhere we are, jou're at the Beast Academy. Zhe vampire part, to be more exact.", Gilbert told him, his signature laugh soon following at the end of his sentence.

"Vampires...yay.", I could hear the young witch say sarcastic. It was true that the vampires and witches held grudges against each other, mostly because the witches are immune to vampires. 

"Mein name ist Ludwig, vhat's jours?", I introduced.

"None of your business, ....Vampire.", he said rather rudely which made me narrow my eyes.

"A tough one, I see.", Gilbert said rather cockily, "I am zhe awesome Gilbert!", he continued. I saw the small witch look at him with a bored look. I could feel Gilbert's pride shattering from miles away.

The witch simply stood up from the bed and tried to leave the room, but only to bump into a certain headmaster that opened the door.

"I see~ He's awake.", Romulus said in a cheery voice. The young witch tried to walk around Romulus, but the Italian closed the door behind him so the small witch couldn't escape in any way possible....Other than the window, but that would be mental.

"I've made a decision, you may stay in the school!", the Italian man said in a sickening tone that was too cheerful for me. 

"W-What? Hell no!", the young witch responded.

"You don't have anywhere else to go, do you? I heard the village where the witches are supposed to be got burned down.", the young witch's eyes widened and I felt mine widen as well. The witch pushed the headmaster out of the way, left the room and ran away. There was a little silence for at least 3 seconds.

"What are you waiting for? Go after him before he enters the Werewolf part of the Academy.", Romulus said, sternly. Gilbert and I immediately started running after the witch with our vampire speed.

But before I left the room, I heard the headmaster say, "This will be interesting.", a laugh soon followed after. I ignored it and continued running after the witch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty short, I know. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Cya!