A...friend?

(M/n) POV

I was simply minding my business in my room, till someone knocked on the door again. The door opened, revealing Elizabeta. 

"Hm?", I asked her, bored.

"Cute little Feli is asking for you~", she cooed as she dragged me from my bed. I quickly pushed her away and dusted myself off. 

"I can walk myself, thank you very much.", I told her as I walked past her, making my way to the front of the girls' dorm. I heard Elizabeta giggle from behind me, I just shrugged her off. I passed lots of female students who immediately started squealing and giggling since I was still in my girls' uniform. 

After a while, I made it to the lobby, seeing Feliciano standing there....Flirting with some girls. I walked towards him with a frown, "What do you want?", I asked, demandingly.

He turned around and looked at me with a huge smile, "Witch!", he yelled, happily.

"Spit it out, already.", I said, my voice full of venom.

"Ve~ I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with my friends and me?", he asked, twirling his fingers.

"Hm...When?", I asked him.

"Right now, of course!", he said with an overly excited look.

"....No.", I simply said, not wanting to get involved with any more vampires. They only cause trouble for me. I saw Feliciano's face drop and tears appearing at the corners of his eyes.

"Oh...", he said as hung his head low and started slowly walking towards the front door. I knew he was doing it on purpose, so I just shrugged him off. Till something hard hit me on the back of my head.

"Ow! What the hell!?", I yelled as I turned around.

"Serves you right, you heartless prick.", Elizabeta said as she was holding a frying pan in her right hand, holding her one of her hips in the other.

"What!? It's my decision, mind your own business!", I yelled at her while holding the back of my head.

"But honey~ You don't have a decision as long as I'm here.", she said as she started dragging me to the front door Feliciano had just exited.

"He, wait! My besom!", I yelled as I started struggling against Elizabeta's grip on me. 

"Nope~ I don't want you running away.", and with that, she holds me on one of her shoulders. I was surprised at her sudden strength but quickly started punching her back. Soon enough, we made it outside and saw Feliciano about to leave.

"Wait, Feli!", Elizabeta yelled as she started running towards him. He stopped walking and turned around with a look of sadness, that soon turned into happiness as he saw us.

"Ve~ Witch, you changed your mind?", he asked, happily. I was about to say, "No!", till Elizabeta gave me a huge glare while squeezing me.

"...Yes.", I said, Elizabeta gave a satisfied smile and dropped me. I soon was engulfed in a big hug by none other than a certain Italian. 

"Yay! Elizabeta, are you tagging along?", he asked her, she simply shook her head and responded.

"No, I'm sorry. I got stuff to do~", she told Feliciano as she winked at me while I gave her an annoyed look. And with that, she walked away.

"Alright, Witch! Let's go~!", he yelled with the tone of a child. He grabbed me by my hand and started running at vampire speed. He was going way to fast for my liking.