12:00AM

3RD POV

It had been at least 30 minutes and (M/n) and Alfred were still chasing the girls. They had no clue where they were, but they kept on chasing.

"Hah, catch us if you can~", Emma teased as she did a spin, Michelle gave a slight giggle at that. That pissed (M/n) off and he started to fly even faster on his besom.

(M/n) looked behind him and saw Alfred trying to catch up with a goofy smile on his face, "Hey, fatass! Can you go a little faster?", (M/n) yelled at the blonde American.

"I'm not fat!", Alfred yelled back with a pout, but he flew faster anyway.

In the end, the girls stopped in a forest, panting a little. After a few seconds, the two boys landed as well. They all stood in silence for a while, trying to catch their breath.

"Where exactly are we?", Trãn asked with a questioning look. 

"...I have no idea. But by the looks of it, we're in a forest.", Elizabeta said, while (M/n) gave her a 'you don't say' look. Lili looked at her watch and gasped, they all looked at her in confusement. 

"Is there something wrong, Lili?", Lucille asked her.

"I-It's midnight...", she said. They all seemed to panic, while (M/n) looked at them in confusement. 

"....What?", (M/n) questioned.

"....It's the time for the werewolves.", right when Mei said that, a loud werewolf howl was heard. 

The howl was pretty close from where they were, so they guessed that the werewolf might have smelled them by now. They all ran in different directions, splitting up. (M/n) was dragged along by a terrified American, hand by hand.

"Werewolves? Time? I don't get it.", (M/n) said, as if asking for an explanation.

"The only thing you have to know now is that we have to run or we die.", Alfred said with a slight crack in his voice. (M/n) still didn't get it, but decided to listen to the American.

"Why don't we just fly away!?", (M/n) asked.

"...We can't. We'll be seen...If we could hear a howl that close, that must mean we're in the Werewolf part of the Academy.", Alfred told him. (M/n) nodded and noticed they were still holding hands. But he didn't dare let go 'cause he might get lost.

After a while they stopped, trying to catch their breaths. (M/n) leant against a tree for support while Alfred put his hands on his knees while panting. 

"Long time no see, porkchop.", a voice sounded, (M/n) quickly hid behind the tree while the person walked towards Alfred.

Alfred began to shiver in fear as he looked at the guy in front of him. That guy was also known as Allen Jones, one of the most feared werewolves in the school. Allen licked his lips and continued walking towards the blonde American.

"I-I....L-Leave me alone!", Alfred stuttered out while moving backwards.

(M/n), who was still standing behind the wall, started feeling a little guilty. He was the one who dragged Alfred along... Even though he wanted to run and not look back, he couldn't. Not this time. He took a big breath and took out his wand, moving from behind the tree. So that he was standing right behind Allen, now.

"Not so fast, werewolf scum.", (M/n) said while pointing his wand towards the werewolf. Allen turned around, looking a little surprised. 

"Oh, what's a witch doing here~?", he asked with a smirk as he let go of Alfred and started to walk towards (M/n) who was still in the very revealing pyjamas.

"Don't come any closer!", (M/n) warned. The redhaired American shrugged him off and continued walking towards him.

When the werewolf started to come to close to (M/n)'s liking, he began to use his dark magic. He let it blast towards Allen and it hit. But Allen quickly recovered and bared his teeth at the young witch, he was mad. He ran at full speed towards (M/n), about to pounce on him. Till...

"That's enough.", the headmaster of the Vampire part of the Academy  AKA Romulus said with a stern look. Right next to him stood his brother, the headmaster of the Werewolf part of the Academy AKA Lucius.

------Timeskip------

"I can't believe it...", Romulus said to himself as he sighed. The 9 girls and 2 boys were standing in front of him with guilty looks on their faces after they explained what happened.

"You can all leave the room, expect the witch.", (M/n) gave a sigh at that as he saw the others leave. Already feeling like he should apologise to Alfred when he's done talking to the headmaster.

"Sit down.", Romulus told (M/n) who sat down.

"I-I'm sorry---", (M/n) was rudely cut off by Romulus.

"Were you in your right mind!? You've been here for less than a day and you're already 'causing trouble. And you know what's even worse? That you dragged the others with you.", Romulus yelled at (M/n) with a look full of anger. (M/n) looked down at his lap.

"Nevermind...You can leave.", the headmaster said while sighing. (M/n) immediately left the room, trying to stop the tears from falling.

He took a hold of his besom that he had to leave outside the room and started to fly back to the girls dorm. He made it to his shared dorm room and saw Elizabeta on her bed.

"Umm, hey...How did it go?", she asked him with a concerned look. (M/n) just ignored her and went to his bed, laying down.

"I-I....It's my fault.", Elizabeta said as she looked down. (M/n) sat up and looked at her in confusement.

"I should've stopped you...", she continued.

"Just shut your trap already, it's my fault. I'm the one to blame.", (M/n) said as he layed back down and closed his eyes. Elizabeta decided not to push it and lay down on her bed as well while turning the lamp on her nightstand off.

"Goodnight..", Elizabeta said as sleep took over. She didn't hear the quiet 'goodnight, Liz' (M/n) responded with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and yay I put Al in the story as well...So soon. Anyway, cya!