Forgotten memories

(FLASHBACK) (M/n) POV

I felt myself being shaken, and slowly opened my eyes, noticing a young child hovering over me. He seemed to be concerned and held my hand tightly. 

"(M/n), I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to drop you.", the young child told me, worried. I tried to sit up but noticed I had a terrible backache. 

"Ow!", I yelled, holding my back. 

"It's fine, ___", I told him, laughing it off. I slowly stood up, matching his length and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed a scarlet red, while I just giggled. 

"___! ___! Where are you!?", I heard a woman's voice yell. 

"Oh...Looks like I have to go, I'll see you soon, (M/n)!", ___ told me as he ran towards the sound of his mother. I sighed and picked my besom up, flying away. 

(NEXT SCENARIO)

"___!", I yelled, looking for him. Witches and humans were fighting everywhere, lots of corpses were on the ground. But all I cared about was the safety of my friend. 

I quickly ran towards his house, passing lots of streets. I opened the door with the spare key that was underneath the pot of flowers, next to the door. I immediately walked in and started searching for him.

"___! Where are you!?", I yelled, tears threatening to fall. I looked through the whole house, there was no sign of him or his parents. I started crying and left the house, heading to my own. 

(FLASHBACK END) (M/n) POV

"(M/n)! Wake up!", I heard someone say. 

I slowly opened my eyes, sitting up. I looked around me and noticed I was in an unfamiliar room. I then noticed that there was a male standing right next to me, I gave him a confused look while moving slightly backwards. Suddenly, the male embraced me, tightly. I tried to push him away, but he had a very tight grip on me.

"After all these years, I finally found you.", The person said, tears brimming his eyes. 

"...Who are you?", I asked, his happy expression turned into a hurt one. 

"I-I....Y-You don't r-remember me?", He questioned. 

"N-No---", I said, when out of nowhere my head started to hurt. I saw the young child I saw in my dreams again. I looked at the male in front of me again and noticed that he looked identical to the child, but then older. 

"...But you look familiar.", I added. 

"I see...They took away your memories.", He said, with a sigh. I gave him a confused look, 'Do I know him?', I though. 

"Well then...I'm Gabriel..", He told me. I frowned at the very familiar name. (A/n: Tbh, I don't know his human name, so I just chose that one.)

"G-Gabriel?", I asked with a puzzled expression, trying to figure out where I know that name from. 

"Yes?", He asked with a small smile. 

"O-Oh, no! I was just trying your name out.", I quickly told him. 

He simply chuckled, "I know."