The heartless have a heart, they just don't show it.

(M/n) POV

I passed lots of trees and felt a very unusual feeling. It gave me the chills and made shivers run down my spine, but I continued running. The feeling was getting stronger and stronger, but I didn't think much of it.

Soon enough, I stopped in an open field area. In the middle of it was a beautiful tree, it felt like it was pulling me straight at it. I started walking towards it, not noticing someone watching me.

I made it towards the tree, standing right in front of it. I touched the tree and felt a warm sensation running through my body. A peaceful, warm sensation. But what I noticed and liked the most were the beautiful leaves it had. I don't usually like pink, but it fit this tree. Slowly, I sat down and leant against the tree. I'm pretty sure it was 12:00 by now. I looked at the sky and the stars.

"Beautiful.", I muttered to myself. My eyes started to become drowsy and before I knew it, I let sleep take over.

KURO POV

I looked down at the male who was leaning against my tree. I recognised the boy as the one Luciano brought to our base. I must say, he played it off well. Without thinking twice, I jumped out of the branch I was sitting on and landed, skillfully.

By the looks of it, the boy was asleep. Normal werewolves would've devoured him already, but I wasn't normal. I'm more capable of controlling my bloodlust.

'Stupid, witch. Falling asleep in werewolf territory like that...', I thought to myself as I crouched down. His facial expression seemed to be peaceful, noticing the tiny smile he had on his face.

He looked quite stunning, as I took a closer look. The moonlight shined perfectly across his face, making his looks stand out even more. I also noticed that his hair moved with the wind.

I already knew about Luciano who had taken an interest in this boy, which I understood. He was...Interesting to say the least. I'm not that surprised actually, it's seldom we see a witch these days.

When I first heard there was a witch joining the school, I thought it'd be a girl. But sadly, luck wasn't on my side and cursed me with a boy. Why? Well, I'm gay and I found this male very attractive.

It was getting cold pretty quickly, seeing that it was over 12 AM. Normally, I would've left the boy freezing. But, for some reason, I felt like protecting him. Which surprised me, 'cause I'm not the kind of person to show any affection.

Silently, I picked the boy up and headed towards my small cabin I had. Luckily, no werewolf knew I had one, so I'd be completely alone. I would usually go there if I needed some peace and silence or just to think.

After a while of gazing at the young male and thinking, I made it to my cabin. I opened the door with no difficulty and locked it behind me with the wooden plank I had. I placed the male on my bed and put the blanket over him. Seeing that there was only one bed, I decided to sleep next to him. No harm was done.

I changed into a fresh pair of black pyjamas and fell asleep right next to the male.

------Timeskip------

I awoke by the sunlight shining through the window, straight into my face. I groaned a little as I tried to sit up, but saw that I was unable to. I opened my eyes and noticed that the witch was all cuddled up against me, refraining me from standing up.