Background Story

3RD POV

"Where should I start, hmmm....", Oliver asked to himself and thought for a bit, "Oh, I know! (D/n) (L/n)."

"Who...?", Allen asked with a look of confusement and interest, which is not something he usually shows.

"....You should pay more attention in class.", Oliver said with a sigh.

"Listen carefully....", and so, Oliver began.

"(D/n) (L/n) was known as a very powerful black magician, someone to not mess with. He was a very nice and colourful man with a heart of gold. He made sure that the witches and humans lived in harmony together, in all peace. But...That all changed when the humans wanted to start a war for their powers. (D/n) saw this and separated the witches from the humans. By then, the witches lived in a village where no one knew the place of other than all the witches themselves....", Oliver looked up at the sky.

"(D/n) started becoming less...kind and cheerful, he turned into someone we'd never thought he'd turn into. He turned into the villain. He would always go hunting for hopeless creatures in the woods just to slaughter them for his own 'fun'. At least, that's what people told me. No one actually knew why he did that, but many creatures lost their family 'cause of it. That's when...some creatures had the need to finally fight back and protect themselves. So, they went to search for anyone who uses dark magic, wanting them dead. Many (L/n)s had been killed by the hands of the creatures, but not (D/n).", Oliver ran a hand through his hair.

"In the end, he started wearing black, His weapons were all black, everything. But what surprised everyone the most was that..his heart of gold turned black as well. On the inside, he was rotten just as much as on the outside. Some years later, he was found dead on a mountain by some witch that was looking for supplies for her potions. Nobody knew how he died....But, the sight was gruesome. Even though nobody knew how he died like I said, there were some people that said that he got killed and that Karma struck him in the back. It was a surprise to many, but mostly to his family who was still alive. Rumours say that his family painted their whole mansion black, their garden, everything. The kindness they once held left and was replaced by unexplainable rudeness and murderous tendencies.", Allen looked down as Oliver told him that.

"Surprised?", Oliver asked with a knowing smile.

"...Yes.", Allen simply responded.

"But, that's not all!", Oliver said as he continued talking again.

"It was shocking news to every creature....But, the witches' village got burned down. No survivors. Other than the witch here, of course----", Oliver got cut off by Allen.

"What!? Who did that?", Allen asked, baffled.

"The humans....", Oliver answered with a frown. Allen kept quiet and felt guilty. 

The red-haired American stood up and walked away, heading back to the girls' dorm. He passed a lot of students who backed away from him. He didn't pay them any mind, the only thing he did pay his mind to was room nr. 69. 

After a while, he made it and he opened the door, inside he saw (M/n) talking to his roommate AKA Elizabeta....Well, they weren't really talking but arguing.

Allen didn't care if he let his 'bad boy' persona slip and walked towards (M/n) who looked at him in confusement.

"You're back?----", (M/n) got cut off by a hug given by a certain red-haired American.

"Huh....?", (M/n) was incredibly confused, but decided not to question it. Although, he disliked getting hugs 'cause that will ruin his 'pride'. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm definitely going to show this to the girls!", Elizabeta squealed as she took several pictures and then left the room. (M/n) quickly pushed Allen away with a cherry red face.

"W-What the hell!?", (M/n) yelled at Allen, concerned about the pictures Elizabeta took getting viral.

"I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.", Allen said with an even redder face, feeling all his pride shatter right at his feet.

"For?", (M/n) asked.

"...Being a dick.", Allen responded while looking away.

"It's....fine.", (M/n) said rather warily, he didn't know if this was a trap or not.

"No, I was being a pervert and asshole. You should be mad at me, 'cause you didn't deserve all that...", Allen said as he took (M/n)'s hand in his, "...I get why you're like this and it's understandable or some shit and umm...I-I'm s----", Allen got interrupted by (M/n).

"Whoa, this is getting gay really quickly.", (M/n) said as he pushed Allen away, making Allen release the (Nationality) male's hands. 

"Hey! I'm trying to apologise, you bitch!", Allen yelled with a red face.

"Yeah, but it sounded so gay.", (M/n) deadpanned.

"...", Allen kept quiet, feeling like if he opened his mouth a few curse words would flow out.

"Anyway, you apologised so get the hell out now.", (M/n) said as he lay back down on his bed, Allen started to regret even apologising as he left the room BUT NOT before punching (M/n) in the arm, playfully.

"What a weirdo....A cute one....", (M/n) muttered to himself as Allen left the room, a hand covering his face from blushing too much. He might've not shown it, but he was very grateful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short? I know, I tried at least. Anyway, this was basically the background story in other people's view. Your view will also come, soon enough. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Cya!