Secret admirer

3RD POV

(M/n) and Allen made their way to the Werewolves' headmaster's office. In the meantime, they were chatting for a bit, (M/n) making him snarky comments now and then. After a while, they made it in front of the headmaster's office's door. 

(M/n) motioned for the red-haired American to leave, "I can handle this.", he told him. The American nodded, warily, knowing how his principal can be. 

As Allen left, (M/n) knocked on the door, waiting for an answer, "Come in.", he heard someone say, annoyed. Taking a deep breath, the young witch opened the door and closed it behind him. 

(M/n) POV

The principal stopped with whatever he was doing and looked at me with a confused look, "Hm. What do you want?", he asked, rudely. I scoffed and showed him the box of paperwork I was holding. 

He nodded and motioned for me to come closer, which I did. "Put it on my desk.", he told me. I put the box on his desk and was about to leave, till...

"Not so fast, witch~.", he purred, and I didn't like where this was going. 

"What?", I asked, harshly. 

"Why the sudden rush~? You have all the time.", he said as he stood up and walked towards me. 

He backed me up against the door, making me let out a gasp. His hand went to my side and locked the door. I was unable to leave in any way possible other than the window. 

"W-What's the meaning of this!?", I yelled, the stutter giving my fear away. 

He grabbed me by the arm, roughly, and started walking towards his purple chair. He sat on it and put me on top of his desk, right in front of him. 

"Now, how about you tell me some things about yourself~?", he purred, as his hand was resting up my thigh, right beneath my loose shorts. 

I slapped his hand away, "Hell no.", I said as I tried to get off of the desk but he grabbed me by my wrists and pushed me on top of his lap, instead. 

"Release me this instant!", I yelled at him. He only smirked and held me closer, I then realised that I still had my wand. 

I quickly grabbed my wand and pointed it towards him, making him back off a little and put his hands in the air. I then removed myself from his lap, still pointing my wand towards him. 

"Aww~ Don't be like that, I only want to have some fun~.", he told me in a sickening perverted tone, with a murderous look on his face. 

"Fuck no, you're like thirty and I'm still a teenager!", I yelled at him as I started moving backwards, towards the door. I quickly picked my besom up that I dropped when he held me against the door, and then I quickly unlocked the door and ran out. 

I flew through the hallways with a horrified and disgusted look on my face, playing the scenario that had just occured over and over in my head. 

After a while, I made it back to the Vampire part of the Academy, sighing in relief. I then looked through my list again, seeing that I still had a lot of things to do... 

"Ugh.", I groaned. 

-------Timeskip-------

I was finally done and was making my way to my room, panting. I was incredibly tired and looked like a mess. I made it towards my room to see Elizabeta asleep with some blood dripping down her nose as she held a book close to her body. 

I shrugged her off and headed towards the shower, taking some fresh pyjamas of Elizabeta's closet with me. I showered for like twenty minutes, trying to get all the sweat and mud off of me. 

As I finished, I quickly dressed up and plopped down on my bed, exhausted. I then noticed an envelope that was on my pillow, I picked it up and opened it with a yawn. 

I opened it and it read:

Dear, (M/n)

I've been admiring you from afar for some time now. But I was too afraid to approach you even once, it's not like you would see me anyway....I'm mostly invisible to everyone, it'd be a surprise if you'd ever notice me. I don't know what draws me to you, but I can't help but want you. I heard brother talking about you quite a lot, making me feel...jealous. I really like you and I don't think I'll ever have the confidence to say it to your face. 

~Your secret admirer. 

"Wow, that was cheesy.", I said as I finished reading the letter, although...I couldn't help but blush.

'...Someone actually likes me?', I thought to myself as I started squealing and hiding my face in my pillow. I guess this day wasn't that bad....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for making such an awfully short chapter! I promise I'll update another chapter today, to make up for this short one! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Cya!