Accidents happen

(M/n) POV

"Witch!", I heard someone from behind me yell, I turned around and saw Alfred, Arthur following right after him. 

"Hm?", I asked, feeling a little exposed. 

They finally made it towards me and Alfred immediately pounced on me, hugging me with an inhuman strength. I tried pushing him off, with no vain. 

"Alfred! Get off of him!", bushy eyebrows yelled as he grabbed Alfred by his hair. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay, I'm sorry---Ow!", Alfred gasped out as he tried to break free from Arthur's grasp while I tried to breathe. 

"Are you okay?", I heard a quiet voice say, I looked around me but saw no one. 

I heard the person sigh, "...When will you notice me?", he asked again. 

My face turned into a scared one, 'A ghost!', I thought, terrified. 

"Whoa, dude! What's with that face?", Alfred yelled as he burst out in laughter, I glared at him. 

"...Asshole.", I muttered, but he heard it and answered with a tiny, "Hey!", a frown plastered on his face. 

That frown soon turned into a goofy smile and pointed towards air, "Witch, meet my brother!", he yelled, happily. 

I looked a bit closer and then saw that there was actually another male next to Alfred, I yelped in surprise and almost fell backwards. 

"I-I didn't see him.", I said, trying to calm myself. 

"Oh, Matthew. You were here?", I heard Arthur ask with a confused tone, 'Matthew' simply sighs. 

I quickly stood up and walked towards him and gave him an apologetic look, "I'm so sorry, ..Matthew. I didn't see you there, I must be going blind...", I told him, a laugh following at the end of my apology. I saw his cheeks turn a crimson red as I moved closer, he quickly moved backwards and replied with an "I-It's fine!"

"If you say so...", I said, quietly. I then noticed that mostly everyone was getting out of the cabin, making their way towards us. 

"Ve~! Witch!", Feliciano yelled. Before I could react or even more, he pounced on me, just like Alfred did. I groaned as I landed on the ground with him on top of me, him hugging me tightly. 

"You look so bello wearing that!", Feliciano told me, making me blush fifty shades of red. 

"T-That's enough, Feliciano.", Blondie AKA Ludwig said as he pulled Feliciano away from me, while Lovino hit him on top of his head. 

"So...Let's go swim!", Alfred said as he immediately ran into the water, the more immature boys following behind him, while the others build sandcastles or just simply lay on the sand. 

I noticed some rocks that held a beautiful view of the sea, so I quickly made my way towards it.

----Timeskip----

I was sitting on the highest rock, enjoying the view. I giggled at the silly boys in the water, splashing each other while they followed each other around with a water gun. 

Suddenly, I started to feel very uneasy. I had the feeling like something bad is going to happen any time now, which frightened me. Shivers started running down my spine, as I held my breath. 

I felt very lightheaded, my body turning ice cold and lava hot at the same time. My breathing started to become more heavy, at the point that I was gasping for air. I quickly stood up, but my feet gave up on me, making me fall back down. 

I tried yelling for help, with no vain. I couldn't speak, I felt something burning in my throat. I noticed I was still wearing the bracelet Natalia gave me and quickly started clutching it harshly, hoping she'd come and save me. 

I felt like passing out any second now, but I couldn't. Something was keeping me awake, but I don't know what. Fear? Concern? Hope? I have no idea. 

'Please, help me.', I thought. 

3RD POV

A certain Belarussian woman was simply minding her business, sitting next to her brother who was shivering in fear as her sister was talking to Lucille.

She started feeling uneasy, like something bad was happening but she didn't know what. She knew the feeling all too well by now but tried to shrug it off. Suddenly, a bright light started shining from her wrist. She looked down and noticed that her bracelet was glowing. 

"(M/n)...", she said as she quickly stood up, surprising her brother and the other girls. She immediately looked around her, noticing that the (Nationality) boy was nowhere in sight. 

She held her bracelet tightly, letting her powers take over. With the bracelet, she could locate exactly where the other bracelet holder was. She had a vision of him laying on a rock, breathing for air. 

She quickly looked around her, looking for high rocks. She found them and quickly started running their way. The other girls looked at her, concerned. She started climbing as fast as she could. 

She finally made it on top of the rocks, just to see nobody on it. She looked around, "(M/N)!", she yelled, hoping for an answer. 

She looked down and noticed a figure holding...the person she was looking for, she quickly jumped down the rocks, painfully twisting her ankle. 

She started running towards the unknown person holding (M/n), the person seemed to have noticed her and started running as well. Suddenly, Natalia felt lightheaded. But, she didn't want to stop running. She felt everything around her start to spin as she slowly passed out. 

Meanwhile, a certain Russian who had just seen his sister in such a panicked state started to worry. After she didn't come back after 10 minutes, he decided to look for her. He passed some pretty high rocks, cringing at it. 

He looked in front of him again and noticed a figure in the distance laying on the sand, he walked towards it and soon enough noticed it was his sister, he quickly started running. 

"Natalia!", he screamed as he picked her up, noticing she was heating up pretty quickly. He started running towards the cabin, the boys who had just exited the water noticed him. They quickly started to run after him, with the girls following behind them. 

Ivan lay Natalia on her bed, concerned for her health. The others soon enough made it towards them, confused. 

"What happened!?", Katyusha yelled as she quickly ran towards her siblings. Ivan didn't answer, he simply held his sister's hand, tightly. 

Hours passed as everyone was sitting in the living room, confused and concerned, while Ivan and Katyusha stayed next to Natalia. 

They felt Natalia move after some time, she slowly opened her eyes, only letting a name slip out of her mouth as she passed out again. 

"Natalia! Wake up!", Ivan screamed, confused by the sudden scenario that had just occured. Katyusha ran downstairs, to the others. She started walking towards Elizabeta, looking concerned. 

"Hey, Elizabeta. Do you know anyone by the name of (M/n)", she asked as Alfred, Matthew and Lovino's eyes widened. 

"(M/n)!", they quickly yelled at the same time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dunno what this chapter has become, to be honest. I told you there'd be drama... Anyway, the unknown person plays a very important role in the story. Moving on, cya!