Introductions

(M/n) POV

"Oh my god, he's soooo cute!"

"Shhh, he might hear us!"

"....Why am I here again?"

"I wanted to introduce you all to umm...I don't know his name."

I slowly awoke to some loud whispering, I sat up and only then did they notice I was awake. I saw Lili, Elizabeta and some 7 other girls.

One of them had long blonde hair, you would almost say white. She also had dark blue eyes, they were beautiful. She was wearing a nice purple dress and a hair ribbon, just like Lili. A scowl was spread across her face, which kinda fitted here...?

The one who stood beside her had wavy and kinda curly blonde hair with a ribbon on it and beautiful green eyes. Her clothes consisted of a nice sundress with short heels. She seemed like a quite energetic girl, but I'm not sure. 

Beside her stood a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was tied into a long side braid with a bow on it. It looked like she was wearing glasses as well. She seemed fine to me.

Moving on to the next girl. She had long brown hair that was tied into two pigtails with red ribbons, her eyes appeared to be hazel. She was wearing a nice knee-length blue dress. She had a slightly tan skin and seemed to be the happy go lucky kind of girl.

Then there was a girl with long brown hair with a pink flower on it. Now that I look closer, her clothes were pink as well...Almost everything about her was pink. All though, she did have beautiful green eyes. 

Next to her stood a tall girl with gigantic breasts. She had short blonde hair and had beautiful teal eyes. She was wearing a nice fitting white dress. She looked kinda cute...

The last girl had long dark brown hair tied in a long ponytail and had dark golden eyes. She was wearing a long green Asian dress. She appears to be just looking at me with an emotionless face.

"You're awake,...Ummm....", Lili said in a questioning tone, as if to ask me what I'd like to be called since I still didn't exactly tell her.

"Like I said, call me whatever you want. Now, what are you all doing here? Can't I rest in peace?", I asked slightly pissed off that they disturbed me while I was taking a rest.

"O-Oh, I just wanted to introduce you to my friends...", Lili said in a guilty tone, making me feel guilty as well for upsetting the cute little girl. 

"...Hm.", I simply said.

"Umm, so this is Natalia, Emma, Lucille, Michelle, Mei, Katyusha and Trãn, I'm sure you know Elizabeta already!", Lili said rather fast while pointing at each girl. It was a lot to take in, but it got in at least.

"Great.", I said, sounding a bit rude 'cause I was still kinda pissed.

"Hey, what's your problem!? Can't you be a little nicer?", Elizabeta yelled at me, I saw her take out a frying pan so I quickly took out my wand. That made her back off a little.

"I can, but like I said...I just don't want to.", I said while giving her a cocky smirk. She went completely red and was about to swing her frying pan, till...

"Stop fighting! Please!", Lili shouted with tears in her eyes. I sighed and put my wand back, as I saw Elizabeta backing off again but not putting her frying pan away.

"He doesn't seem that interesting....", I heard the girl with almost white hair say, her scowl still on her face.

"Funny, I could say the same to you.", I said while giving her a Devil's smile. I saw her take out a knife and threw it at me, which I barely dodged. I then saw the girl with large breasts hold 'Natalia' back from throwing any more knives my way.

"He sounds like a jerk..."

"He doesn't seem that nice, indeed..."

"Lili, why did you befriend him again?"

It was starting all over again, the same whispers all over again. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't want to get close to anyone after my father's dead. And..I'm not really sure how to kindly communicate to others since that was what I had never done 'cause everyone was afraid of my family and me.

I looked down, trying to hold back the tears that were about to escape. I don't get why I'm about to cry now, I never cried when others talked shit about me in the village...But, this seemed so different. 

"...I shouldn't have introduced you all to him.", hearing Lili say that made my heart shatter and eyes widen. I was about to scream for them all to get out till...

"Can't you see you're hurting him? Of course, he's a little mean to us. But I think anyone would be when had to go through was he's going through now..!", Lili continued.

My eyes went even wider. Not because of sadness, but 'cause of happiness. I've never had someone say that about me, ever. Is this what they call a friend? I didn't know what came over me...But I stood up and gave Lili a tight hug. I don't think I ever hugged anyone other than my family, but this felt amazing. 

"Can we all start over again?", Lili asked us as she hugged back, just as tight. Multiple of 'sure' 'yes' and 'I'm sorry' were heard. I pulled away from Lili and gave her a real smile. She brightly smiled back at me.

'I guess this won't be too bad.', I thought happily.