Elizabeta and Lili

(M/n) POV

"Oh my God! Is a boy really going to sleep with us!?"

"I feel bad for the girl who has to sleep with a guy..."

"Bad!? Hah! I'd love to sleep with him~"

"He does look handsome..."

"Wait..Why does he have witch clothes on?"

I gave the girls I passed no attention at all, I couldn't care less about what they were saying anyway. As I was walking through the hallways, with a glare on my face. I couldn't help but panic on the inside since they didn't tell me which room I'd be staying in. 

"Hey, wait!", I heard someone from behind me shout. Being the lovely young gentleman I am, didn't wait at all and continued walking.

I then felt a hand grabbing the back of my cape, making me stop walking. I turned around with an annoyed look. In front of me stood a girl, a beautiful one at that. She had long wavy brown hair and stunning green eyes. On top of her head was a nice pink flower, which I thought suited her. I then took a good look at the clothes she was wearing: A cute green dress with fitting brown boots. 

"What do you want?", I asked her, irritated. I saw her scowl at how rude I was behaving, but that quickly turned into a smile.

"I'm Elizabeta Héderváry, your roommate!", she said. I just looked at her, waiting for her to show me to my room, but she didn't seem to get it.

"What are you waiting for, woman? Bring me to my damn room.", I rudely said, rolling my eyes after my sentence. Now the smile she held, seemed rather forced.

"It's not your room, it's our room. And, it would be pretty nice if you told me your name as well.", she said through her smile, gritting her teeth a bit and clutching his dress in slight anger. 

"Too bad I'm not nice.", I said with a smirk. She was about to pounce on me till she got interrupted by a girl.

"Liz, is that the guy that will be staying here?", the little girl said as she started walking towards us. 

"Yes, and Liz was about to show me our room.", I said, acting all nice and friendly. I could see Elizabeta's face grow red in anger. 

"Lili, could you kindly take him to my room? I'm going to take some air outside.", Elizabeta said and without even letting 'Lili' answer, she left.

"A-As you know, I'm Lili! Lily Zwingli.", I gave her a soft smile. I might not show it often, but I have a really soft spot for cute things.

"Nice to meet you, Lili.", I said.

"Can I know your name?", Lili asked in her sweet voice, which made my smile grow a little wider.

"I don't know, can you~?", I asked, teasingly.

"Not if you don't tell me.", she sassed, which surprised me. I gave a tiny chuckle at that.

"You can call me whatever you want.", I said. She gave a smile at that and thought for a bit, putting her hand underneath her chin.

"Oh, I know! Can I call you wizard?", she asked, cheerfully.

"I'm not a wizard. I'm a witch.", I told her.

"Oh, I thought only girls were witches?", she said in a questioning tone. I couldn't really blame her, it's the most common for females to be witches, but there still are males.

"You thought wrong, dear. Now, could you show me my room?", I asked, getting a little impatient but still trying to be nice.

"Of course!", and with that, she started walking and I followed behind her.

We passed lots of hallways, which made me legs hurt a little since I almost always fly on my besom to get somewhere....Call me lazy all you want.

After a while, we made it in front of what I guess was my room. Lili opened the door for me and I walked in, with her following behind me. The left side of the room was mostly green, lots of posters, clothes everywhere on the ground. And on the right side, there was nothing. Nothing at all, the whole right side was left untouched. 

"The right side is yours, you can decorate it with your stuff!", she told me. I gave out a sad laugh at that.

"Heh, I don't have any stuff with me. Me staying here was not even my choice....Anyway, could you leave?", I asked her and she seemed to get that I wanted to be left alone, so she left the room. I started walking towards my bed, about to drop on it till I saw something in the corner of my eyes. 

'My besom!', I thought happily and walked towards it. I hugged it close to my chest and then noticed there was a note stuck to it.

Dear Witch who I still sadly don't know the name off

Knowing that witches most likely would die on the inside if they even were a metre away from their besom, I brought it to you. No need to thank me.

Sincerely, Romulus Vargas AKA the headmaster

I gave a tiny laugh at the 'don't thank me' part Like I would think him anyway...But still, I did feel grateful and glad I had my besom back. Now I don't feel so slow against the vampires' speed. 

I put my besom in the corner of my side of the room and lay on my bed, slowly letting sleep take over since I was feeling rather tired 'cause of all that had happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=

That was it again, I hope you enjoyed! I tried to make it a little longer than the last one...But I think it's shorter, heh? Anyway, since I didn't include any actual canon females in my last book, I decided to put them in this one. Cya!