First day of school

(M/n) POV

It had been a day since the conversation with Natalia and I barely left my room, not wanting to spend any more time with vampires than I already need to spend. 

I heard someone knocking on the door, "Come in..", I said rather tired since it was still morning. 

Elizabeta entered the room and held out a uniform for me. I looked at it with disgust, 'She doesn't expect me to wear that, does she?', I questioned in my thoughts. 

She smirked and said, "Ready for your first day~?", I groaned. She threw the uniform at me since I didn't take it and it landed right on top of my head. I picked it up and gave her a glare, she just giggled.

"I'll leave you to dress up~ When you're done, come to the front of the dorm. We both have the same classes, so might as well enjoy it together?", she said rather teasingly, then she walked out of the room.

I then took a close look at the uniform that was thrown at me and my eyes widened, "ELIZABETA!", I screamed as I heard a giggle coming from behind the door and then loud footsteps running away. 

I gave a big glare at the SKIRT of the uniform, 'Like hell I'm wearing that.', I thought to myself. After a few minutes passed, I decided to just wear it....What could happen?

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, then I put the...Girl uniform on. I walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the mirror above my nightstand, grabbing my besom in the process. I didn't look bad....But still. 

I put my cape and jewellery on and walked towards the bedroom door after checking myself out, I took a deep breath before opening the door. I looked right and then left and it seemed like the coast was clear, so I stepped out of the room. 

I tried to hide from the girls while continuing my way to the front door of the girls' dorm, which worked till...I made it to the lobby, and right in front of the lobby was the front door...BUT there were at least 15 girls there, talking.

I groaned and decided to crawl, I hid behind large objects while doing so. I did some athletic moves which I might say, failed horribly. Thank god nobody saw... I almost made it to the front door till...

"Witch...What are you going? And is that a girl uniform you're wearing?", someone asked from behind me. I turned around while still sitting in a crawl position on the ground and saw Lili and Natalia giving me confused looks.

"Can we leave this for outside?", I asked with an embarrassed look. They nodded and opened the door for me, I stood up and walked out first, 'cause that's how gentlemanly I am. There's no way someone can respect woman better than me.

I saw Elizabeta leaning against a pole, talking to Emma. I walked towards them and smacked Elizabeta on top of her head, she let out an "Ow!" before she glared at me.

"What the hell!?", she yelled. I gave her an embarrassed look while pointing towards my uniform. Her look of anger then turned into a look of amusement as I saw many eyes on me.

"Don't get mad at me, though. It's the principal who decided for you to wear that since we lack male uniforms.", she said with a smug look. My fists balled up in anger, but I decided not to punch anyone and calmed down.

"....Give me my schedule already, woman.", I demanded. 

"Aww~ We can go together, you know. You can just follow behind me since we both have the same classes like I said----", I cut her off with a death glare that would make anyone shit their pants.