Werewolf Base

(M/n) POV

I awoke by someone kicking me straight into my stomach, making me open my eyes, widely, "Hey!? What the hell was that for!?", I yelled at the person as I held my stomach in pain. I looked up and noticed the person was the werewolf I had encountered with Lovino. Immediately, I realised that I was basically kidnapped.

I looked beside me and saw a short Asian guy kicking Lovino, trying to wake him up. I quickly stood up and pushed the male away from my wounded friend.

"What's the big idea, huh!?", I yelled at him as he sneered at me. With one swift movement, he pushed me down, making me land on the ground with a loud 'thud'. 

I saw Lovino groan from beside me, opening his eyes and immediately gritting his teeth at the painful wound he had. 

"W-Where are we?", Lovino asked as he held his arm in pain.

"At our base~", I heard the sadistic Italian male say. 

I looked back at Lovino and saw that he looked like he was about to pass out, the wound was enormous. 

"Where's my wand!?", I demandingly asked the werewolves that stood in front of me. 

"Why would we tell you, ragazzo~?", he bent down to my level and looked me straight in the eyes with a smirk.

"Because my friend's about to pass out, dipshit!", I yelled at him while pointing to Lovino.

"That doesn't matter. The both of you will be our dinner, either way.", the male said while continuing to look straight into my eyes. I glared at him and spit on his face, he seemed slightly taken aback as he moved away. While he was distracted, I kicked him in his nuts again. 

"Cazzo dell'inferno!(fucking hell!)", the male screamed as he clutched his groin in pain. The buff German that also stood in front of me burst out in laughter, as the Asian guy had to keep his snickers in. 

"You---!", the Italian man said as he stood up and was about to punch me in the face but stopped as he looked at my uniform.

"You're a ragazza?", he asked me as he looked me up and down. 

By the looks of it, he sounded like the guy who wouldn't hurt a female. So, I did what was the best for me, "Yes, I am.", I said, then I pointed towards Lovino, "And this is my boyfriend.", Lovino looked at me with a surprised face but then decided to play along. 

"I hurt a girl?...Dio, if nonno ever were to find out, I'd be dead!", the male gasped. I gave a look of victory as I saw him panic. 

I then faked tears and started my act, "Yes...And I would really like my wand back..", I looked at him with teary eyes and a pout. 

"Lutz! Find the witch's wand!", the Italian male demanded. I saw the buff German groan and nod, I'm guessing he's 'Lutz'. I saw the Asian guy looking at me with slight suspicion, so I quickly blew a kiss at him, trying to act as girly as I could. 

"What's~a your name, Bella?", the Italian male in front of me asked. 

I couldn't come up with a name quickly so I just said, "I'd rather have you telling yours first.", I said, sassily. 

"Of course~ My name's Luciano Vargas. The grandchild of the principal of the Werewolf part of the Academy.", he said, proudly. 

"Tch.", I heard Lovino say, as I could see the werewolf glaring at him.

"Now, tell me yours.", he demanded. 

I looked at Lovino for help and he quickly understood so he thought for a bit and then yelled, "Lovina! Her name is Lovina!", I mentally facepalmed. 

"Yes...Lovina.", I told Luciano. 

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady~", he flirted as I tried not to gag. I saw Lovino glaring at him, I guess he's pretty full in this act?

Before Luciano could say something else, 'Lutz' came in with my wand. He gave threw it at Luciano, "Hey! Don't throw around with my stuff!", I screamed at him. Luciano gave Lutz a glare for making me upset. 

"Can I have my wand back...?", I asked Luciano, already leaning in to grab my wand. 

"No. You might use it against us.", Luciano responded with a glare plastered on his face, aiming it at me. 

"No! I just want to heal my...boyfriend!", I yelled with a slight pause. He glared at me for a bit more, before sighing and trusting me with it. I grabbed it from him and croached towards Lovino who was holding his arm in pain. 

"edgbhfgedg.", I said my spell as a bright light started flowing all over us. (A/n: I'm sorry, once again.)

In a matter of time, Lovino's wound was healed, leaving a tiny scar. I smiled at him as he smiled back at me. I then looked a Luciano with a pleading look. 

"Can we go back to the vampire part of the Academy?", I asked him with pleading eyes. 

"No, you'll rat us out.", Luciano answered while crossing his arms and pointing a finger towards us. 

"We would never!", I told him, trying to act innocent. 

"Hmmm...----", Luciano was thinking and about to say something, till he got cut off by the Asian guy. 

"Don't. She's acting--Or should I say, he's acting.", he said while narrowing his eyes at me. My eyes widened, 'Shit. I'm about to get caught!', I gave Lovino a scared look before faking a smile and looking back at the three man in front of me. 

"Huh? What do you mean, Kuro? She's clearly wearing a girls' uniform.", Luciano told 'Kuro' with a tone of anger. 

"Fine, I'll prove it to you.", and with that, Kuro took his katana and walked towards me. I started moving backwards, away from the sharp object. My back soon hit the wall behind me, making Kuro stop right in front of me. He raised his katana and tore my shirt apart, showing my chest and my stomach. 

"Told you.", 'Kuro' mocked Luciano with a smug look. Luciano's mouth dropped. He soon recovered and put a hand on top of his forehead, "That was very sneaky of you, ragazzo.", he said as he started walking towards me. 

"Tell me one reason why I would not devour you right now.", he said as he croached down to my niveau. 

I gave Lovino a look before looking back at Luciano, "Because I'm the one with the wand.", I said as I quickly casted a spell on the three males in front of me. I used the spell that I had used on Mr ___, making them blind for 5 minutes. 

Lovino quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me outside, "Hold on to me!", he yelled as I quickly swung my arms around his neck. And with that, he flew away with me. 

"Phew, that was tiring~", I said as I looked down. He didn't respond so I looked up at him and noticed he was looking at my bare chest. 

"Hey! Eyes up here!", I yelled at him as he quickly looked up at me and blushed a crimson red. 

"W-What!? It's not what y-you think!", he tried to reason, but I blocked him out. 

"Whatever.....", I said as I slowly started to use my consciousness, feeling tired. I closed my eyes and trusted that Lovino wouldn't drop me, and with that, I fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter from your lazy author, whoa! I hope you enjoyed, this is getting weird pretty quickly but ehhh. This story will mostly be comedy, drama and boys love. So, I'm trying to lessen the gore. Anyway, cya!