Meeting a young 'gentleman'

(M/n) POV

"Mhm..", I groaned as I woke up and stretched myself. 

I looked down and saw that I was still in Elizabeta's pyjamas. I looked beside me, to see if Elizabeta was awake or even there. To my luck, she wasn't there. So, I could change my clothes without having anyone peeking on me....Like I might've done to her. But that's not something she needs to know anytime soon.

I quickly took the pyjamas off and put my old clothes on, who were slightly dirty from the fall. And of course, I put my cape on as well. I grabbed my trusty besom and walked out of the bedroom. I passed a few students who were whispering about what happened last night. 

'I'm surprised they already know about it. But do I care? No.', I thought to myself as I continued walking. 

Soon enough, I made it in front of the girls' dorm's door and walked out. I looked at the sky and saw that the sun was shining brightly, which annoyed me a bit. I bet the vampires are in a lot more annoyed state than I am, though.

"Now that I'm outside...Where am I going to go?", I asked myself. After a few seconds of thinking, I decided to maybe find a clothing store near or anywhere to get proper witch clothes.

I sighed and started walking towards the first two students I saw. It was Elizabeta and some other dude I don't know the name of.

"Liz, do you know where I can get proper witch clothes?", I asked her, interrupting the conversation they were having. I noticed that the guy had thick eyebrows and he seemed pretty mad, he then looked at me and he seemed to frown a bit. I just shrugged him off and looked at Elizabeta again.

"Hey, umm witch! Proper witch clothes?...", she seemed to be thinking for a bit, "Oh yeah! The headmaster told me that he had brought some witch clothes for you, 'cause I don't think you'd like the clothes of a vampire that much...", she continued babbling till I put my finger to her lips and shushed her.

"Right...I'm sorry.", she said while giving an apologetic look. 

"Where is it?", I asked her, impatiently.

"I still have some paperwork to finish...", I saw the guy glare at her for that, "So, Arthur, do you mind showing the witch to room 364 in the West Wing?", Elizabeta asked 'Arthur'. It seemed like Arthur was about to decline, till...

"Well, you have to anyway. Since I'm going to finish the paperwork you want me to finish. I want you to lead the witch to the witch clothes the headmaster brought.", she said while crossing her arms. I heard Arthur groan at that.

"Fine.", he said. Elizabeta let out a small, "Yay!", and walked away, leaving me with the Arthur dude.

He started walking, "What are you waiting for?", he asked my rather rudely and continued walking. I glared at him and hopped on my besom. I flew towards him and might've maybe pushed him to the ground. He let out a small 'manly' scream.

"That's what you get, asshole.", I said with a smug look. He stood up and glared at me while dusting himself off. 

I heard him mutter some curse words under his breath before he started walking again, me following after him. We continued our way in silence, no words were spoken at all. Till...

"Yo, Artie! And hey, witch dude!", I heard an obnoxious familiar voice yell from behind me.

I saw the guy from yesterday AKA Alfred running towards us at vampire speed. Arthur let out a groan, while I was still thinking on how to apologise to Alfred. Soon enough, the American boy made it in front of us. At least, I think he's American by his accent. 

"Where ya heading to?", Alfred asked us. I ignored his question and continued riding my besom as I saw Arthur ignoring Alfred as well and continuing to walk. 

"Ouch.", Alfred playfully held his heart, as if he was in pain. We ignored him again.

"Before I forget, what's your name?", Alfred asked me with a huge grin. 

"There's no way I'm telling a vampire.", I told him. He pouted and didn't drop the subject, to my misfortune. 

"Why?", he asked, still having a pout on his face.

"...", I didn't answer, I just stopped dead in my tracks, which made Alfred also stop. Arthur didn't seem to have noticed us stopping and he continued walking, to my luck.

I pulled Alfred down to my level and whispered in his ear, "....(M/n). (M/n) (L/n) to your service.", I saw his eyes grow wide in shock and slight fear. 

I smirked and whispering in his ear again, "Tell anyone and you're dead.", and with that, I started riding my besom again. Giving him one last warning glance.

'I can't blame him, who wouldn't be scared when a member of the (L/n) family stood in front of them?', I laughed and flew right beside Arthur. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa, another chapter. I hope you enjoyed this one as much as (I hope) you enjoyed the others. As you can see, you met Arthur aaaaand someone finally knows your name! Well anyway, cya!