The girls' dorm...

(M/n) POV

I kept on running, needing to get away from those damn vampires as fast as I could. I passed lots of students who gave me weird looks, I gave no mind to them at all. I saw the gate in front of me and ran even faster. When I almost made it, I suddenly felt myself being grabbed.

"Jou can run fast for a witch, kesesese~", I heard the annoying's vampire's voice say, I started struggling against his grip, with no vain.

"Let me go, you damn vampires!", I shouted at them, I really would love to use my black magic right now, but I knew that wouldn't be that much of a smart idea...

"Please, stop struggling. Jou have nowhere else to go and if you leave now, who knows what will kill you.", The blond one said. I groaned and stopped struggling. 

"Alright...", I said, quietly. I felt myself being put down, which made me give out a sigh of relief.

"Now zhen, we're going back to the headmaster's office.", Blondie continued while he started walking, the albino following after him. I rolled my eyes and started walking behind them.

After a while, we made it in front of the headmaster's office. Blondie was about to knock, but the albino beat him to it by just opening the door. I saw Blondie facepalm at it.

The man in front of us who I guess was the headmaster, looked up. His eyes landed on me and he gave something in between a smirk and a smile, I started to feel uncomfortable but I didn't let it show.

"As you can see---", I rudely interrupted him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll join this stupid school.", I said, already feeling disgusted that I had to even breath the same air as vampires. The man just gave a slight chuckle at my rudeness.

"Hah, you remind me of one of my grandsons~", he said in all too cheerful tone, it made me want to puke on the spot.

I rolled my eyes, "Nice. Where am I sleeping?", I asked him.

"...About that...", he began while rubbing his neck, "Sadly, there's no more room in the boys' dorm...Therefore, I served a room for you in the girls' dorm.", he continued while giving an awkward laugh at the end. 

"...", I stood silent while glaring at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead by now. I then sighed and was about to leave the room.

"What are you waiting for? Show me where the damn girls' dorm is.", I saw the two male students give out a look of relief before the Blondie started walking in front of me, I don't know where the fuck the albino went to. I walked behind him while giving a glare at each vampire I passed. 

"Luddy~!", I heard someone yell before glomping the buff Blondie in front of me. 'I thought his name was Ludwig, why the hell call him Luddy? That doesn't fit him at all.', I thought while silently judging him.

"Ve~, who's that?", the guy gasped, "Is he wearing witch clothes!?", he continued. I was about to give a sarcastic comment, but I felt like it wasn't worth it.

"Ja, he's a witch. Long story short, he's joining the school.", Blondie asked while trying to push the cheerful guy off of him. The guy walked towards me with a huge smile on his face, showing his fangs.

"Ciao~! I'm Feliciano Vargas, who are you?", he introduced in a sickly sweet tone. As he was waiting for me to respond, I just pushed him away and continued walking. 

3RD POV

"Ve! Luddy, he ignored me!"

"Ja, it's not zhe first time he's done zhat."

"Where are you heading to~?"

"The girls' dorm."

"Wha---", the Italian got cut off by his German friend walking towards (M/n). Feliciano pouted at how he didn't understand anything from the situation at all, but that wouldn't stop him from telling his friends. He immediately ran to the boys' dorm, which was in the other direction.

Meanwhile, Ludwig caught up to (M/n) and started walking beside him. The young witch looked at Ludwig for a split second before looking forward again.

"Jou know, we can't keep on calling jou 'witch' zhe whole time.", The buff German told the young (Nationality) boy. 

"I could care less, vampire.", (M/n) said while crossing his arms.

"I have a name, jou know.", Ludwig said in a pissed off tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Blondie.", (M/n) said in a mocking tone, while giving the guy beside him a smirk.

"...", Ludwig didn't say anything, he just decided to drop the subject and continue walking. The rest of their journey was pretty quiet, no words were spoken at all.

After a while, they finally made it in front of an incredibly big building AKA the girls' dorm. (M/n) grimaced at the light colours of the building, since he was used to black and dark colours. 

"Alright, I'll be going now.", Ludwig said, starting to walk away. The small witch muttered a quiet, "Rude.", under his breath.

He slowly opened the doors of the girls' dorm, all eyes were on him. He sighed and closed the doors behind him.

"Hi, I'll be spending my nights here from now on.", he said as he passed all the girls who had their mouths agape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well then, another chapter. I hope you enjoyed this one! Still a little short, no? I'm sorry, I'm kinda lazy at the moment. Anyway....Cya!