Punishment

(M/n) POV

As Kuro left, I looked up and saw Lovino glaring down at me. Before I could come up with an excuse, he dropped me and took out his phone.

"Fratello, he's here.", I heard him say through the phone and then he hung up.

Suddenly, I was engulfed by my female friends. I tried to push them away but they kept on hugging me with tears streaming down their faces.

'Were they that worried....?', I thought to myself.

Normally, I would feel flattered and let them hug me. BUT, I can't breathe. They're suffocating me with their breasts and I don't want to die like that.

"Le Signore(Ladies?), that's enough.", I heard Lovino say before he pushed the females off of me. I gave him a grateful look before standing up. But that wasn't for long.

"Witch!", I heard someone yell from behind me, I started to brace myself already. But before the Northern Italian could jump on me, his brother stopped him. I gave him a grateful look again as Feliciano pouted.

"Now, explain.", Elizabeta said as she held a frying pan dangerously close to my head.

"Here...?", I asked, but before she could answer...

"No, in my office.", I heard someone say from behind me, I gulped and turned around, facing a glaring principal.

'Shit.', I thought to myself.

"Feliciano, Lovino, you're coming as well.", he said before he grabbed the two by their ears and dragged them off while I followed behind them.

After a while, we made it to the headmaster's office. He let the two young Italians go before he opened the door, motioning for us to follow after him, which we did. He sat down on his trusty chair.

"Sit down.", he demanded as he pointed towards the three chairs that were in front of him. We quickly sat down.

"Who's idea was it?", he asked, immediately going straight to the point.

"Umm...", I said as I slowly put my hand up.

"Of course...", I heard him murmur as he dragged a hand through his hair. He closed his eyes for a bit and then opened them again to glare at me.

"Not once, but twice! Are you in your right mind!?", he yelled at me, but I wouldn't back off that easily like last time.

"What's it to you!?", I yelled back, anger lacing my voice.

"You need to be thought discipline.", I heard him say before he walked towards the door.

"Don't go anywhere.", he demanded, sternly. I just crossed my arms while the two vampires next to me nodded. And with that, he left the room.

"Are you stupid!?", Lovino yelled at me as he punched me on the top of my head again.

"Ow!", I yelled as I held my head.

"You're getting us all in trouble with your potty mouth!", he yelled again.

"Ve! Fratello, yelling won't help!", Feliciano whined as he pushed Lovino away from me, which led to a tiny fight between the two guys.

Soon enough, they brought out their fangs. I tried to stop them but they kept on fighting, making me back off a little.

After a while of them fighting, the door opened. It revealed the principal and Arthur. I gave a questioning look, but it got ignored. The two vampires next to me immediately stopped fighting as the principal walked in the room.