Three days off

(M/n) POV

I felt myself being shaken and opened my eyes, glaring at the person AKA Elizabeta, "Come on, witch! Hurry!", she told me. I looked at her, puzzled. I didn't get what she meant, I just want to sleep....Oh, wait. School...

I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes a bit and then I stood up, grabbing my extra school uniform since the last one was still in the Italians brothers' room. Elizabeta looked at me, confused. 

"What are you doing?", she asked as she rested her hands on her hips. 

"Getting ready for school, obviously.", I deadpanned, walking towards the bathroom. 

"You do know that today's a day off, right?", she told me, I stopped dead in my tracks. I walked towards her and gave her a punch on her head. 

"Then why the hell did you wake me up!?", I yelled at her. She held her head in pain and frowned. 

"We already had plans yesterday with everyone, you weren't there to hear it...", she said, angry. 

"What plans?", I asked, confused. 

"We're going to the beach!", she yelled, her angry mood turning into a happy one. 

"Hell no.", I responded as I crawled back on my bed, nuzzling against the blankets. Suddenly, they were pulled off of me and an angered Hungarian held me by my throat. 

"You're coming with us, like it or not!", she yelled as she pushed me off of my bed, I then heard her mutter something about 'You need to be there for more boys love', etc. 

I groaned as I sat up on the ground. I looked up at her, "I don't have a swimsuit.", I told her. 

I saw that her eyes were having a dark glint in them as she started drooling, "...I took care of that~.", she said as a giggle followed at the end of her sentence. I felt uneasy but shrugged it off. 

She then picked me up, throwing me over her shoulder, "Let's go!", she yelled. 

"Wait! I still need to dress!", I yelled back.

"No worries~, there are locker rooms on the beach.", she told me, grinning. I just sighed as she began running to the others. I noticed that they were all also in their clothes, meaning they were going to dress up in the lockers on the beach. 

"Hexe!", I heard someone yell, as I was pulled off of Elizabeta's shoulder. I struggled against the person who just laughed a weird laugh. I turned around and noticed that Gilbert was the one doing this to me, so I harshly kicked him in the shin. He was soon pulled away from me by Natalia, who kept on glaring at them. I noticed that there were a lot of people I don't know. Well, at least I know some of them... 

"(M/-----Witch!", I heard an obnoxious American yell, I glared at him for almost giving out my name. Before he could pounce on me AKA hug me, Ludwig announced that they were going to leave. 

The girls had a separate car and quickly pulled me in it, I didn't notice the boys behind me pout while the girls were throwing smug looks towards them. 

Elizabeta was driving, as I next to the window, with Lili sitting on top of me. Behind us were: Natalia, Lucille, Mei, Michelle, Trãn, Emma and Katyusha. So yeah, it was pretty cramped in here.

"How long will it take for us to get there?", I asked them. 

"Like an hour, so you can sleep a little more.", Elizabeta answered, focusing on the road as she started the car.