Episode 6 - Facing Fears

Author's Note: Riverdale, it's plot, cast and characters do not belong to me. Only Diana and Daniel Kennedy do. Everyone is 16 and starting their Junior year in this story.

PS. Please fave and/or review each chapter. Positive feedback and suggestions and ideas are always welcome

------------------------------

Diana and Betty were currently being held in a room after the receptionist told them to follow her. Betty was trying to call Jughead for help while Diana was still staring blankly into space. The door opened to reveal Alice Cooper. She came inside and slammed the door.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Betty asked, shocked.

"I pay the Sisters good money. You think they don't notify me if Polly gets a visitor?" She said.

A little while later, they were walking down the hallways, towards the exit when Polly came, rounding a corner.

"Mom?"

"Polly..."

"Jason's dead? And you didn't tell me? And you kept me in here?" Polly cried, outraged.

"Baby, it's for your own good." Alice tried to tell her.

"Ugh! You always say that. And it's not true!" She screamed as some guys in uniforms restrained her and started taking her away.

"No! Betty!" Polly cried, trying to fight the guys off.

Betty came forward to hug her sister.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, I swear to God. I love you, Polly." She stated as she let go and they took her away.

---------- TIMESKIP (NIGHTTIME || ANDREWS RESIDENCE) ----------

Archie and his dad were talking in his room.

"Dad, if I tank at the Variety Show, would you..." Archie started saying but Fred cut him off.

"Would I be mad? Son, whatever happens in that show, or any show, whether you go up there and kill it or you bomb like electric Dylan at a folk concert..." Fred started explaining.

"I'm not sure who that is." Archie commented.

"I would still love you, okay? Support you. I'd be proud of the fact that you were brave enough to go after something that you care about." Fred ended and Archie, nodded with a smile at his dad's words.

(WITH DIANA || EVERGREEN MANOR)

Diana was sitting in her bed, Nate asleep beside her, surrounded by pillows so he doesn't fall off. She was looking through her old photo albums. All her life, she's realized that she's been scared of a lot of things. She also realized that her brothers and Jason have been the ones protecting her from these fears and helping her overcome them. However, it was time to be a big girl. There was one fear that nobody but herself could help her with. She picked up the phone and pressed Kevin's number.

"Hey, Kev, I know it's late, but I was wondering..."

----------TIMESKIP (A FEW HOURS BEFORE VARIETY SHOW || SCHOOL) ----------

(WITH ARCHIE)

He was looking at Valerie who was playing some notes in the piano.

"It's so perfect when you play it."

"We wrote a good song, Archie." Valerie told him with a smile.

"I can't wait to sing it with you in public. But just not tonight. Val, you should play with the Pussycats. I don't want to be the guy that broke up The Beatles. In your heart, you're a Pussycat. You'll always be a Pussycat." Archie told her.