2

(EDITED BY HER FAVORITE PERSON IN DA ENTIRE WORLD!! haha ily Hannah) -DarlingBeanz
April 26
5:40

"Hey, dimples, it's time to wake up." Phil said trying to gently wake up Dan. Dan sat up slowly.

"Oh yay Spanish," Dan said pulling the duvet off his legs. "Oh thank you for waking me." Dan smiled. Phil nodded.

"Of course, I'll let you get ready."

Dan sat at the edge of his bed, his hair in a curly tangled mess, he put his hands in between his legs with a smile. "Thanks, button up."

Phil stood there for a second suddenly mentally slapping himself. "Uh—yeah," He scratched the back of his head. "N-No problem." He stutters. Dan giggled at his guard. Phil walked out of the room shutting the door and leaning against it real quick.

"Bloody hell that was hot." Phil thought to himself; walking back to his room.

Dan smiled shaking his head as he noticed Phil's stumbling on his words. Dan quickly got into the shower and got dressed for the day. He tried fixing the curls in his hair but failed miserably. He sighed deeply, rushing out of the bathroom, and into his room. Dan put on a white button up with a black blazer and gray jeans.

He messed with his wet hair, opening the door seeing Phil, who stood outside with a grin.

"Don't you ever like.. wear normal clothes?" Phil asked as they both walked to the individual study room, specifically for lessons.

"Normal clothes?" Dan asked turning his head. "These are my normal clothes."

Phil rose his eyebrows. "Like sweat pants and a t-shirt?"

"I have t-shirts but they're very uncomfortable, and bloody hell what are sweatpants? They sound horrid."

Phil chuckled looking at the curly haired prince. "They're pants that don't ride up your ass when you walk," Phil said with a snicker. "Although the view is amazing—" Phil thought out loud. He caught himself hoping to god he didn't catch that.

"What?" Dan giggled.

"Hmm?" He tried pulling it off shifting his eyes around the golden hallway.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing, I didn't say anything?" Phil says looking straight forward then turning his head gazing down at Dan.

"Oh I swear you said something." Dan knitted his eyebrows together with a grin looking forward as they made it to the study.

"Nothing at all dimples."

"Hm," Dan let out with a rose eyebrow. Phil opened the door to the study seeing a woman sitting there on the sofa with a huge smile. Dan eyed Phil with a smirk. They walked into the study, Phil stood to the corner of the room while Dan walked over and sat down greeting the teacher in Spanish.

"Buenos días señorita parker, ¿cómo estás?" (Good morning Ms. Parker, How are you?) Dan asked, while a smile grew on his lips. Phil widen his eyes.

"Spanish 6, I can barely speak English," Phil thought slumping into the corner of the wall.

"Buenos días Daniel estoy muy bien, ¿Estes listo para la última lección?" (Good morning Daniel I'm doing great, are you ready for your final lesson?) She asked, shifting across the sofa. Dan sat down by her and nodded.

"Great! Now the final lesson is revolved around a test which sums up your whole Spanish grade, you pass this you won't need me anymore," Ms. Parker says with a strong accent.