3

April 27
10:13 am

"Why of course I have ideas to rule, I've trained from my adolescent years still to this day of how to rule a kingdom, I've been taught by my father on how to set laws and stand firm in the form of justice all while being kind and considerate to my fellow people," Dan smiled, then glanced over at Phil, who stood in the corner of the room; a smirk on his face while he crossed his arms.

"In what ways will you serve for our country?" The interviewer said, testing Dan. The old woman held some pieces of papers in her hand, regarding her lines and sat at the edge of her chair, waiting for Dan to answer.

"Many ways, I have some ideas in mind by influencing stricter laws, helping the poorer cities, protection of my people and oh Everly, so many more ideas more to count," Dan obviously exaggerated. Phil giggled quietly, shaking his head.

Dan bit his lip anxiously, as people stared around at him; watching him; judging him.

"Well I'm afraid that's all the time we have today! Thank you prince Daniel for letting me interview you, I'm forever so grateful to be in the sight of our soon to be crowned king,"

"Thank you Everly for taking the time and being here," Dan grabbed her hand, he held it with a fake smile to please his parents.

"You're welcome your highness,"

And with that she got up and her whole crew along with staff followed her out of the ballroom, where the interview was conducted, leaving Dan and Phil alone.

Dan sunk his head into his hands sighing. Phil took the seat Everly sat in putting his hand on Dan's knee.

"Do you think they noticed? I totally winged it...oh my god that was so bad!"

"What? You did great! Those acting lessons actually paid off,"

"You're telling me, I don't even have any plans for when I'm king! Phil, I don't want to be king," Dan got up, walking towards the exit of the ballroom. Phil by his side. "I wish this was the lion king that Disney movie, 'I just can't wait to be king!' Dan sang. "my ass," Phil giggled, as Dan put his hands to his head again before Phil grabbed them holding them in his.

"Hey, you did good don't worry, that old hag didn't notice a thing! All she ever wanted to do is see you fail, and you didn't! You did great Prince dimples, know it," Phil blushed and let go of Dan, as Maria stepped by with a cart full of cleaning supplies with a smirk. She giggled turning her head forward and walking down the long hallway. Dan giggled at Phil's red cheeks. His dimples obviously showing. Phil smirked and poked the younger boy's cheek. Dan opened his mouth and placed his hand on his violated cheek.

"Hey! You just raped my cheek hole!"

"Okay that just sounds worse then what I actually did, please don't say that again...I'll get fired," Phil laughed.

"Oh and we wouldn't want that now would we?" Dan teased.

"You're evil," Phil smirked, as they made it back towards their bedrooms.

"I try,"

"Soon to be crowned king and you try to be evil, that's a sight,"

"Ugh! Don't remind me," Dan sighed flopping on his bed.

"Sorry dimples, but your mother told me to remind you that Prince Adam from Mercia is coming in a few hours," Phil sighed slumping on Dan's couch.

"Uhhhh!" Dan said pressing his face into his designer pillows. "I don't wanna!"

Phil giggled standing up. "I know but it'll make your dad smile?" He tried.

"Yeah, sure, literally nothing can put a smile on that man's face," Dan sighed.