9

A//N
Woahh.. Trigger Warning

A week later

"Phil! Come on take a break, you don't deserve to sit in this castle and slowly go insane," Dan says with a smile pushing Phil out of his room.

"Oh and you do?"

"I was born here, I know nothing else! Go to a bar or something have fun... not to much fun though," Dan smiles trying to persuade Phil to take time off.

"Trust me I won't have to much fun,"

"Good," Dan puts his hands on his hips after he successfully pushed Phil into the hallway.

"I'll leave under one condition," Phil says turning around imitating Dan.

"What is that?" Dan smirked.

Phil lent down for a quick kiss and pulled Dan close for a hug.

"Simple man with simple needs," Phil says letting Dan go.

Dan laughed kissing Phil's cheek.

"Okay leave,"

>•<

Dan slumped on his bed after saying goodbye to Phil. He smiled to himself blushing a bit at the thought of him. Suddenly a knock made Dan's door vibrate. He got up making his way towards the door opening it with a small smile.

"Hello Conner?" He says to the servant standing in front of him.

"Your mother wanted me to inform you that she had a surprise waiting in the lounge,"

Dan furrowed his eyebrows. "Surprise?"

"Yes your highness," Conner giggled bowing and walking away.

Dan sighed walking towards the lounge where his so called surprise was.

"Mother?" Dan asks turning the corner. His face dropped and Esme held out her hands a huge excited smile on her face.

"Surprise!" She yelled happily. Adam ran over to Dan swooping him up in his arms then put him back down.

"W-What's he doing here?" Dan asked with a confused expression.

"He asked if he could come earlier so he could stay till coronation!"

"I wanted to be with you and get to know you better until our wedding."
Adam went in for a kiss and Dan quickly blocked him stepping to the side.

"Fiancé or not back off," Dan whispered to Adam walking towards his mother.

"I'm going back to my room, if anyone needs me I'll be there,"

Dan attempted to walk away when Esme piped up again.

"Well you two go hang out in his room," She says with a innocent smile.

Dan huffed turning on his heel making his way back to his room. Adam willing followed.

Dan sat on his bed as Adam shut the door locking it.

"Why'd you lock the door?" Dan asks narrowing his eyes. Adam just smiled silent to Dan's question. "God you are so fucking weird, why are you here?"

"Trust me, it's not because I want to get to know you better. We need to talk babe-"

"I'm not your 'babe' get that through your thick skull." Dan hissed scooting away from Adam as he walked around the bed.

"Oh Dan, your not going to want to talk to me that way after I'm done with you."